Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Replacements are taking a while for these. I've had mine for over a month and still waiting.

Replacements are taking a while for these. I've had mine for over a month and still waiting.

I'm curious what's going on with Sideshow. Not sure if this is a new strategy for replacements or if the factories are really that backed up?

gkaguY1.jpg

I5fMHZ8.jpg

M5gYhQ7.jpg

N6NN3sm.jpg

ooc25qn.jpg

kVyyFYj.jpg

Nope, no issues (well with the statue anyway).

One half of the styrofoam casing did have two long (6-8" pieces) of styrofoam that were totally broken off. But, that was my only issue. I had to use some packing tape to attach them back. Might try some form of glue. Was quite weird though, never actually had any damage to the styro casing before.

Nope, no issues (well with the statue anyway).

One half of the styrofoam casing did have two long (6-8" pieces) of styrofoam that were totally broken off. But, that was my only issue. I had to use some packing tape to attach them back. Might try some form of glue. Was quite weird though, never actually had any damage to the styro casing before.

Mine had damage to the styrofoam too. When I saw it, I immediately thought the statue would be damaged but it wasn’t.

I'm curious what's going on with Sideshow. Not sure if this is a new strategy for replacements or if the factories are really that backed up?

No clue! I haven't had to get a full replacement before. I'm almost tempted to just return it and order another one since it seems like that would be faster.

Great pictures North. Wish I could put mine on display :(

No clue! I haven't had to get a full replacement before. I'm almost tempted to just return it and order another one since it seems like that would be faster.

Great pictures North. Wish I could put mine on display :(

Unfortunately, I've thought the same a few times before. :lol I just never acted and did it.

Quick picture. Finally got my replacement and he's perfect! This picture did not do him justice. Venom looks massive next to Spidey.

de0d7e99a1bc6c7ca635a26d32609196.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This is definitely my favorite Venom statue. I’ve almost ordered it so many times...I’m just still nervous about the skin texture. Wish I could see it in person. So many statues look so different in person. I guess I can return it if I think it looks stupid.

This is definitely my favorite Venom statue. I’ve almost ordered it so many times...I’m just still nervous about the skin texture. Wish I could see it in person. So many statues look so different in person. I guess I can return it if I think it looks stupid.

I think I can say right now that I prefer it over my comiquette. I had reservations about the pose making him appear smaller/"compressed" but in person this isn't the case. The presence, to me anyway, is more intimidating compared to the comiquette.

Side by side with the Spidey PF, he really looks much bigger than Spidey as he should. I didn't get that impression from the Venom comiquette alongside the Spidey comiquette.

I don't find the texture to be off putting at all.

I think I can say right now that I prefer it over my comiquette. I had reservations about the pose making him appear smaller/"compressed" but in person this isn't the case. The presence, to me anyway, is more intimidating compared to the comiquette.

Side by side with the Spidey PF, he really looks much bigger than Spidey as he should. I didn't get that impression from the Venom comiquette alongside the Spidey comiquette.

I don't find the texture to be off putting at all.

All this talk and it's making me want it more. It's growing on me.

All this talk and it's making me want it more. It's growing on me.

Wish you could see it in person next to the others in this line Chap. Every time I walk into the room and see him next to Spidey, I take a few minutes before I leave :lol

Currently have the EX head on him as the whole statue has a whole different feel to it with it on.

I'll have some proper photos soon with him next to the Venom com and Spidey com.

You have the XM right? Is it 1/4? I'm surprised to see such a size difference between this and the XM in some earlier pictures in the thread.

The skin texture is a lot more noticeable in pictures than it is in person. I was worried about it as well, but in person, he is insanely awesome.

I canceled my prime1 pre order because of the delay and went with thos instead. Its really grown on me. Cant wait to pit him next to spidey

Cancelled my P1 order because this statue is the only Venom I need.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I was always jealous of the people who got the $50 coupon code from Sideshow in the mail until I finally got one recently. I used it tonight on Venom. He will be displayed next to my Spider-Man PF which is still one of my all time favorites. Currently Green Goblin resides in that spot who I’ll probably be selling. I like that piece but I never loved it, I’m hoping I’ll love Venom. I appreciate everyone’s feedback on the statue. It is always helpful to read stuff here when it comes down to decision time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back