Statue New Sideshow Godzilla Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
200365_press05.jpg
200365_press06.jpg
200365_press09.jpg
200365_press04.jpg
200365_press02.jpg
200365_press12.jpg

Seeing them side by side makes me like the maquette even less, from some angles it looks good but the view in that shot, the neck just looks unnatural. Regardless of accurate proportions, the posing of this statue looks natural from every angle to me.

I was right :lecture

$400, eh? Not horrible, but once people said "$300-350," I figured $400 w/ shipping. :lol Dang it.

I think I may just PO this. Flexing the payments will help a ton. Plus - I really want a Godzilla statue, and with the maquette being out of the running, I'm all for giving this a chance.

I'll wait for the ES to be set then throw $120 RP at him... I think.

Hope this one turns out close to the awesome proto.

Seems to be very little interest in this. 500 would be a nice number :D

I can't figure out what's up with the splash of green above his right thigh in this shot, might be lighting effect and not the paint, I would hope, it's pretty random.

attachment.php

$369.99.

If it is 4 bills or more I am out.

Well, since I am sure this will be $399.99, I am still in. That .01 makes all the difference!

Man, crazy in that pic how much more detailed the smaller Gorjirah is. Also, just comparing the two, with the footprint this one will have, I don't think it will be that small.

Back