• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to FigureMasterLes for the awesome Yavin Luke repaint. You my sir are T'awsomeness. :bow

+1 to Pixletwin for being such a great guy, and letting me enhance his Luke! Twas a pleasure sir!

+12 to Damian for being such a super great, and patient customer, and friend! (He had a lot of paintup loot he paid for a long, long time ago...Thanks D!)

+1 to Abake for a great figure trade. Now, I got to get to work! :monkey5

+3 jason2885

+1 Nash

+1 Minimodel

+1 Darkshadowcollectibles

For all the SDCC items.

+2 to Boba Fett for the great Watto/Jawa set he gave me. All I had to do was pay shipping (which arrived super speedy)!! :chew

Please post positive feedbacks for the following members:

1. leatherneck - Please post a +1 positive feedback for a great transaction! Thanks for the gear, and enjoy your Sideshow AOD Ash! I hope to see your custom Evil Dead 2 Ash someday soon on this board! Thanks again Cory! :D

2. Ultimate Weapon - Please post a +1 positive feedback for a smooth transaction! Enjoy your Sideshow Exclusive Aragorn! Thanks again Jody! :D

3. figuremasterles - Please post a +2 positive feedback for Les for his great work on making my HT Ripley taller with his "leg surgery" for her. Also big props to him for his excellent "Chronohead" Hudson custom head for my HT Hudson! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back