• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to Eli for having your girlfriend pay me for the Emma Frost.

LOL You suck!

I wished she paid for it. Nah, she is the one with paypal. So I go through her, but that is my dough.

+1 for Banny!

Heck +1 for my girlfriend!

Changing DouglasMcC feedback to neutral. Got a great deal but not for incomplete figures which is now what I own. Wanted a refund after the original delay in shipping but it was refused. Answered email after I contacted paypal. He may not deserve a negative, but certainly doesn't deserve a positive either.

Okay, this deal has created some animosity over the past month. First off, I apologize to customizer for the angry PM I just sent. If I could take it back I would. It was spawned out of anger. But you PM insulting me was also uncalled for. I have admitted I was wrong in this instance - I should have checked to make sure the Young Frankenstein figures were complete before advertising them as such. However, you are trying to paint this as some kind of lie/con - which it isn't. I was told when I bought them off eBay that they were complete. I took that person at their word. I have been scouring the net trying to trade with someone for the pieces you are missing. Yes, I could just send a partial refund (although I still feel the amount you are asking for is too high for a pair of goggles and a scalpel). But, I would rather be able to send you the pieces so you will have a complete set like I originally advertised. Maybe you don't believe me at this point. I can understand that. But I am still sticking to my word. If I can't find replacement pieces by the end of the month, then I will send a partial refund.

As for your "I was warned about you" comment, I would love to know exactly what I did to deserve either a comment or a reputation such as you are implying. I admit I have been tardy shipping on a few occasions. It was never intentional, but it was still my fault, so I accept blame. However, to the best of my knowledge, everyone here has ALWAYS received their items in satisfactory condition. So, I think that comment is hitting below the belt. I assume it was coming from anger, much like my comments, but I still feel the need to express my feelings over the implication.

+1 to The Ringer for an awesome deal on Jabba's throne. Can't say enough good things about him. I will trust him implicitly on any future deals.

None of my business but I think DouglasMcC really is trying hard to turn a bad situation into a good one.

Give him a chance Ed. :peace

+1 for THE Josh:chew,
for hooking me up with the Raygun, plus some extra con goodies that rock. Packaging was superb as well.:chew
:D
Thanks Josh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back