• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, this deal has created some animosity over the past month. First off, I apologize to customizer for the angry PM I just sent. If I could take it back I would. It was spawned out of anger. But you PM insulting me was also uncalled for. I have admitted I was wrong in this instance - I should have checked to make sure the Young Frankenstein figures were complete before advertising them as such. However, you are trying to paint this as some kind of lie/con - which it isn't. I was told when I bought them off eBay that they were complete. I took that person at their word. I have been scouring the net trying to trade with someone for the pieces you are missing. Yes, I could just send a partial refund (although I still feel the amount you are asking for is too high for a pair of goggles and a scalpel). But, I would rather be able to send you the pieces so you will have a complete set like I originally advertised. Maybe you don't believe me at this point. I can understand that. But I am still sticking to my word. If I can't find replacement pieces by the end of the month, then I will send a partial refund.

As for your "I was warned about you" comment, I would love to know exactly what I did to deserve either a comment or a reputation such as you are implying. I admit I have been tardy shipping on a few occasions. It was never intentional, but it was still my fault, so I accept blame. However, to the best of my knowledge, everyone here has ALWAYS received their items in satisfactory condition. So, I think that comment is hitting below the belt. I assume it was coming from anger, much like my comments, but I still feel the need to express my feelings over the implication.

Like I said...keep the 10.00 since you must be living on Ramen anyway to not be able to fork over that much. I just went ahead and gave the figures to my kids. Lesson learned I guess. As far as believing you to complete a deal around 3 months later goes...whatever.

Like I said...keep the 10.00 since you must be living on Ramen anyway to not be able to fork over that much. I just went ahead and gave the figures to my kids. Lesson learned I guess. As far as believing you to complete a deal around 3 months later goes...whatever.

Sorry Ed, but I have apologized for the situation over and over ... but you keep on attacking me. I'm done apologizing. It's getting rather irritating now. Yes, I shipped them out about a week later than originally planned. However, I updated you both times. Yes, I mislabeled the auction as complete. I didn't realize I had bought them incomplete, but I accepted that it was my responsibility to check in advance. But, you are acting childish now. I hate that it seems like I am attacking you. However, after 3 insulting PMs and this tirade, you've gone too far. I sold you 4 Sideshow figures for 10 dollars a piece shipped. There was no way that a small scalpel and a pair of goggles was worth a complete refund of the Dr. Frank figure ... without you returning the figure. However, I didn't want to argue that point, so I have been trying to acquire those 2 pieces to send to you. After your second insulting PM, I agreed to pay the 10 dollar refund if I couldn't find the replacement pieces by the end of the month. I mentioned I would send it after getting my paycheck, and you felt the need to lecture me on how much money I make. I may have been in the wrong (and I accept that I made a mistake), but your behavior since then has been ridiculous. So, fine, I accept blame. However, one's actions and behaviors reflect as much about themselves as anothers' mistake, so you get a rating too.

-1 to DouglasMcc for selling 1 figure (30 dollars below original retail mind you) labeled as complete, yet missing a scalpel and pair of goggles

-1 to Customizerwannabe for being insulting, abrasive, and childish

P.S. You are still going to get those 2 replacement parts or a partial refund at the end of the month. Just because you acted childish doesn't absolve me from my obligation.

P.S.S. Sorry to those of you who didn't want to read any of this. I felt the need to reply to Ed's post. I also felt it necessary for anyone who reads the thread in the future to know the whole story. But, I will not push this thread off topic any more. Thank you for your time.

I am not going to update either DouglasMcC's or Customizerwannabe's feedback for a few weeks. I don't like people posting feedback with hot-heads. I have done that before and regret it and I'm sure you will too.

For now lets just leave it open. :D

A big +1 for Teemu for hooking me up with one of my grails. Thanks again Brian. Much appreciated!!!:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Last edited:
+3 for Seregon13 - thanks for giving my statues a great home :D

+1 for leatherneck..enjoy your ash and dont forget to shop smart..Shop S-mart heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back