• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey you beat me here Gambit

Thanks so much for paying quick and for a great transaction. It was such a quick and easy transaction.

Thanks again you are so kind

a big +1 for Gambit

Cheers
Colin

This from Shai:

Shai Hulud said:
hi Marc,Kould you please leave a + 1 for the godfather and a + 1 for kit Fisto on the feedback thread for me.Thanks again man.

-Shai]

Done and done. :D

Anzik Hayes, was your bad seller experience on eBay or here?

Updated... :duff

Man, I don't even know how many I owe the Godfather (jimmyjamesf). Rest assured it's probably way more than this but let's give him a +4 from me.

Always great service and fair prices. :)

+1 for The Dwimmerlaik for a great deal and fast shipping on the Hellboy 666 figure!!!

Also +1 for Hairlesswookie who also gave me a great deal and provided fast shipping on the RAH Ghost Rider figure!!!

Two stand-up guys :rock

+3 to Figuremaster Les for some AWESOME custom painting on Hudson, Vasquez and Drake!

+1 to Kuzeh for the Alien Eggs. Super fast delivery!

+1 for DarthKry for fast payment. He is a great person to deal with and I highly recommend him!

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back