• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus 1 for Peril Unlimited.

I can't believe I'm the first to give him a positive, seeing as a number of peeps here have bought his custom zombie.

Udated... :duff

Remember folks... The feedback is for each item purchased.. Not just for the transaction (I am looking at you DarthNeil :tap). :D

pixletwin said:
Udated... :duff

Remember folks... The feedback is for each item purchased.. Not just for the transaction (I am looking at you DarthNeil :tap). :D

Yeah, that's right. I forgot too.:eek:
Add a big +4 to Darthrazz then.

Big + 4 for customizerwannabe,Thanks for your patience and keep your eyes open

Last edited:
+1 to Jmlsuperman for a Kanamit figure!!!

Not that we didn't already know it, but he's a stand up guy and seller :rock

+1 for Jmlsuperman, for another great figure, and a big+1 FOR KITFISTO. He hooked me up big time with a great figure, at a great price, for a item I missed out on due to being ripped off on ebay. A honest, and awesome guy! Thanks again

+1 to Nash for the quick and smooth transaction.
Thanks very much Nash!

JS

+1 For My Queen!!!!!!!!!!!! Jen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fast payment and very sexy!!!!!

A big +1 for DarkArtist81 and also for Nightwings for some great deals.

+1 to My Lord. Classy guy and I was glad to help him with a figure he really wanted.

+ 1 to gambit as well! Sorry i forgot to leave it right after you paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back