• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+2 for pixletwin ........ great buyer..:D

+1 for Wooter ......... great seller.. :D

Last edited:
+1 for Bonehead15. Great packaging and thanks for helping me complete my 12" LOTR collection.

+3 for customizerwannabe for super swift payment and for his patience with my slow shipping. You rule man.... Thanks again! :rock

+1 for KingDarkness for Rambo.... and again for the waiting for so long for the paintjob to be up to par. Glad to give another gift to the Kurgan King. :duff

+1 for DBoz for the Hicks gear! Put it to good use bro!!

+ 1 to Dekadent Dave for my Rambo II!!!!

&

while I'm at it a +1 to Dark Artist Josh for my Rambo I

I haven't gotten it but it will be here next week:rock:rock:rock

Yo! +1 to Chase for RAMBOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock

Thanks for the Quickening payment!!!!! :lol

Marc, I went through my old feedback and thought I would shoot you the two people who ripped me off. One is no longer a registered user that went my toypaloozpalooza, I believe the sellers real name was Tracy Griffith from the Portland area. It was for the Qui Gon/Padme defense of naboo pack. Feedback was good, so I bid and won and sent a money order the next day. Then I saw the same item up for sale by the same seller and I knew it was pretty rare so I started getting suspicious, then the negatives hit, they changed their status to private and then was no longer a registered user. I contacted a few other people that left negatives and one said that they had found out the seller had a history of selling cheap items to build feedback, then put up a few higher priced auctions and would split.
The second was thisisspinalpat. Cashed my money order back in November of '03 and never sent the item. Never responded to emails so I went through square trade and they never responded to that either.

+1 for RUMADMAN for fast payment, and +1 for Jmlsuperman for hooking me up with a great Exclusive at a great price. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back