New Sideshow Elektra Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've PO'd the EX. I like this interpretation of Elektra. The outfit is close enough to her classic costume that I don't mind the modifications to make it more functional/realistic and the swappable arm's a nice touch too. It's probably just me but to my eye there's a touch of Sideshow's Susan Damon in the portrait, particularly the side profile.

I would buy this but the lack of clothing materials throws it off!
When I started collecting the Premium format figures they were amazing!
Doc Holliday and Wyatt Earp were my first ones I purchased! The details are amazing!
Now it seems they rely on paint for most of them!

Ordered. I was going to hold out because the EX isn't a necessity, but figured I'd get it eventually. I was never a fan of the XM version, but I do have the original PF and all three versions of the comiquette (EX, black and white), so will probably sell all of those for what I can get for them. If SS makes a white and/or black version of this they should offer different weapons like fans or a bo staff.

Ordered. I was going to hold out because the EX isn't a necessity, but figured I'd get it eventually. I was never a fan of the XM version, but I do have the original PF and all three versions of the comiquette (EX, black and white), so will probably sell all of those for what I can get for them. If SS makes a white and/or black version of this they should offer different weapons like fans or a bo staff.

I wished ss gave us a coh like the xm version. They did have a better base than ss imo.

If I liked the character more I would buy this, as this is beautifully done. I just really try to stick to characters I want since space is a major issue for me, but I really think this piece is nice.

I love Elektra. Honestly, I really, really want to pick her and Daredevil (he's equally as amazing) up, but I doubt that will happen now with so many X-Men pieces coming.

X-Men > Daredevil

I love Elektra. Honestly, I really, really want to pick her and Daredevil (he's equally as amazing) up, but I doubt that will happen now with so many X-Men pieces coming.

X-Men > Daredevil

Yeah true, it's good in a way that we have so much choice. I thought the old DD looked a little awkward but the new one looks perfect

I really like this Elektra and the new DD. I have been patiently waiting for the right set and I think this is it. I'm just waiting for some ES to be announced. If they are reasonable ES I will get both.

marvel52.jpg

marvel53.jpg

marvel54.jpg

Back