New Sideshow Elektra Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks amazing

marvel-elektra-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300450-01.jpg

wp-conte...3004501-02.jpg

marvel-elektra-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300450-02.jpg

marvel-elektra-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300450-11.jpg

marvel-elektra-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300450-15.jpg

marvel-elektra-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300450-20.jpg

marvel-elektra-premium-format-figure-sideshow-3004501-02.jpg

so I guess the entire arm and shoulder will detach at the suit line?

I think this is looking real nice so far and the katana option is pretty neat.

Attachments

• marvel-elektra-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300450-04.jpg
    marvel-elektra-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300450-04.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 122
  • marvel-elektra-premium-format-figure-sideshow-3004501-03.jpg
    marvel-elektra-premium-format-figure-sideshow-3004501-03.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Swap out parts definitely help make this PF look better. However, I still can't get over the radical redesign of her costume. Boots and gloves in particular stand out for me and not in a good way.

I gotta say, I have no real interest in buying Elektra but that looks really good. Good switch outs too.

I would think the total es would be relatively low(er) (than DD), unless enough people are buying that have no knowledge of the character.

Dang, no second portrait. I'll probably get the EX nonetheless. I wonder if SS will make white and black costume versions.

Dang, no second portrait. I'll probably get the EX nonetheless. I wonder if SS will make white and black costume versions.

In similar thought ...I wouldn't mind if SSC makes a variant of this statue with her classic costume ...and without any of the modernized elements. And I wouldn't mind red, black or white.

I'm really impressed with the change out options, hopefully this is something they will do more of. I also really like the parts that look like flowing fabric on her arms and head, I'm guessing these are soft pvc so they don't break. Not a fan of the design or face especially but I dig the way they have produced it

It's really not that much of a change from her Bill Sienkiewicz costume design. It's just really the boots and gloves/gauntlets that are the modernization. It's nowhere near as changed as the new Cap PF.

Attachments

• ElektraA_1.jpg
    ElektraA_1.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 104
Swap out parts definitely help make this PF look better. However, I still can't get over the radical redesign of her costume. Boots and gloves in particular stand out for me and not in a good way.

Its the real people in super heroes costumes trend.

Wont get it but it looks nice.

I like the swap out Extended arm with the Ex... But would still only use the reg sais

who would use the swords? lame ex, should have been a ex coh with long black hair like then xm version.

I love this piece as is. Love the katanas and sais, so I'm in for the EX.

Back