New Sideshow Elektra Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the deal with Sideshow putting out these androgynous looking females lately ?

The face on this new Elektra looks like those unconvincing Lady-boys that you see standing outside bars in Thailand.

C'mon Sideshow you can do better than this.

Yep... this statue is definitely a pass if there's no alt head.

This one looks like a friggen Thai Ladyboy. Sideshow has to be doing this on purpose. Masculine Ivy and now Thai Ladyboy Elektra? It's this SJW craze. Well, they're hurting their own bottom line.

Why give us unattractive masculine female sculpts when they're capable of gorgeous feminine sculpts like the Aspen PF and Red Sonja PF? There's no excuse for these very "bizarre" ladyboy-like sculpts. I'm am 100 percent LGBT friendly but I don't understand what Sideshow is clearly purposely doing lately. Fine. Shove weird designs down our throats but it'll be at your bottom lines own peril. Just poor business sense

I personally really like both this piece and Daredevil, but I think I prefer them displayed like this vs. the other way around as shown on Sideshow's site.

Nzixj9T.jpg

Another pass for me with Sideshow. Only 1 order this year through them and it was a Prime 1 item. None of these new designs are exciting me.

I personally really like both this piece and Daredevil, but I think I prefer them displayed like this vs. the other way around as shown on Sideshow's site.

Nzixj9T.jpg

They look really good paired together. Will definitely be picking both of them up, I don't get the complaints of Elektra looking overtly masculine, she looks great to me and I'll be happy to add her to my collection

Is there a ex long hair ex? If not IO may pass. If we get a long hair ex im probably in for this. Two heads is better than one for sure.

She's a stunner and a badass!

Like I said before ...I'm in.

And more importantly her front physique matches her back physique. That's how Ivy should've been. Oh well ...I already have an Ivy PF anyway.

She's a stunner and a badass!

Like I said before ...I'm in.

And more importantly her front physique matches her back physique. That's how Ivy should've been. Oh well ...I already have an Ivy PF anyway.

I love everything about this piece. I want her and Daredevil so bad.

I was sold before, now I'm even more in.

The only thing I'm not liking about the latest batch of PFs is that I actually really like that most PFs had used mixed media. Seems like they've given up on that since the new Black Widow, Batwoman, Daredevil, Elektra etc don't seem to have any at all.

Back