New Sideshow Elektra Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok. Couldn’t decide so I pulled the trigger and ordered both X23 and Elektra! I’m so excited. Been a while since I ordered a PF

Actually ...yea, that was a great choice. I agree with Nearmint.

I'm more partial to Elektra just because I like her more as a character ...and her sculpt is just beautiful. But X-23 is freakin awesome just as well.

That sucks nm. Try asking to talk to a CS manager and see if they're willing to do something for you. I'm not even sure switching out parts to make you whole would even help you in the long run. It may just start to lean again. If I were in your shoes, I'd be angling for a refund.

That sucks nm. Try asking to talk to a CS manager and see if they're willing to do something for you. I'm not even sure switching out parts to make you whole would even help you in the long run. It may just start to lean again. If I were in your shoes, I'd be angling for a refund.

That would be the smarter play, but I love the statue. I will talk to a manager, though.

If you get a new statue for a replacement ...would using museum putty on her right foot ....and maybe some museum putty on her left foot, too ...would help prevent this leaning from happening again?

If you get a new statue for a replacement ...would using museum putty on her right foot ....and maybe some museum putty on her left foot, too ...would help prevent this leaning from happening again?
Sorry for this newb question, what is museum putty?

Envoy? de mon Pixel 2 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

Sorry for this newb question, what is museum putty?

Putty that is used exclusively in museums.

:lecture

Edit: Though in all seriousness: "Museum Putty is a neutral, opaque blended rubber used by museum professionals and antique dealers as insurance against costly damage or loss. Its beige color makes it excellent for securing opaque (as opposed to clear) items such as porcelain, plates, statues, vases, pottery, figurines, antiques, and collectibles."

In short, sticky stuff used to stop expensive/fragile stuff from falling over and breaking.

Putty that is used exclusively in museums.

:lecture

Edit: Though in all seriousness: "Museum Putty is a neutral, opaque blended rubber used by museum professionals and antique dealers as insurance against costly damage or loss. Its beige color makes it excellent for securing opaque (as opposed to clear) items such as porcelain, plates, statues, vases, pottery, figurines, antiques, and collectibles."

In short, sticky stuff used to stop expensive/fragile stuff from falling over and breaking.
Haha thanks... Is it safe to use? Can we remove it easily? Which brand is the best?

GREAT NEWS. After contacting a returns manager, Sideshow has offered to send a full replacement. Fingers crossed that it arrives problem-free.

It'll be great to have a non-leaning Elektra again!

GREAT NEWS. After contacting a returns manager, Sideshow has offered to send a full replacement. Fingers crossed that it arrives problem-free.

It'll be great to have a non-leaning Elektra again!

Congrats! The power of social media in action!

Back