New Sideshow Daredevil Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been re-reading Brubaker and Bendis' Daredevil run lately. So pumped for this release but scared that he'll be a super modernized version. I need a Daredevil in my collection.

I've been re-reading Brubaker and Bendis' Daredevil run lately. So pumped for this release but scared that he'll be a super modernized version. I need a Daredevil in my collection.

Do you have Marvel Now?

That's my go-to for runs like these. I love it.

I may follow your lead and check it out. My DD knowledge is lacking, and would like to dive into a good read with the character.

Do you have Marvel Now?

That's my go-to for runs like these. I love it.

I may follow your lead and check it out. My DD knowledge is lacking, and would like to dive into a good read with the character.

I used to have Marvel now. The first time I checked out these stories was using Marvel now.
The stories were so good that I picked them up on trade paper back. Omnibuses were too expensive so I just got the trades.
Def check them out. Better than any Batman or Spider-Man story I've ever read.
Start with Daredevil #26 and just keep going until the end of Brubaker's run.

I used to have Marvel now. The first time I checked out these stories was using Marvel now.
The stories were so good that I picked them up on trade paper back. Omnibuses were too expensive so I just got the trades.
Def check them out. Better than any Batman or Spider-Man story I've ever read.
Start with Daredevil #26 and just keep going until the end of Brubaker's run.

Thank you for the recommendations. (And sorry, I meant Marvel Unlimited - but you knew what I meant.)

I'll definitely check them out and I may drop you a PM for more recommendations in the future! :rock

Tired of waiting ....I want to see the full reveal for this already.

detail.jpg

I'd be down for this. Maybe a red version then a black variant later. I think the "sideshow stylization" is here to stay. And honestly, I like it. I like getting modern and more realistic versions of our comic heroes and their costumes. Give me some padding and armor and what not instead of a guy in skin tight red body suit.

Classic or go home for me. I don't mind some updated costumes (modern Nova, Warlock, and Thor come to mind). However, even if modern costumes are used, I'd like them to be reasonably comic accurate. This made up crap by sideshow is getting old fast for me.

Hopefully ss make a good DD. Sold of the old com, and still waiting for another DD,

Classic or go home for me. I don't mind some updated costumes (modern Nova, Warlock, and Thor come to mind). However, even if modern costumes are used, I'd like them to be reasonably comic accurate. This made up crap by sideshow is getting old fast for me.

:lecture

I'd like to see a yellow suit-

:lecture

I'd like to see a yellow suit-

Nothing wrong with that. Doesn't get more old school than his yellow costume. I expect we'll get another red one with tons of piping, straps, zippers, and if we're real lucky...a dog collar. :lol

View attachment 390749

I'd be down for this. Maybe a red version then a black variant later. I think the "sideshow stylization" is here to stay. And honestly, I like it. I like getting modern and more realistic versions of our comic heroes and their costumes. Give me some padding and armor and what not instead of a guy in skin tight red body suit.

Yes please!

Back