New Sideshow Daredevil Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to the reveal. I wouldn’t mind a little modern interpretation. No doubt Daniel Bel will kill it.

I'm SUPER stoked for this. I'm suprised it took so long to make a thread. I was at work and tempted to long in a make a thread myself. :lol

SO, SO, SO excited for this. I'm hoping it delivers. I was really disappointed by the previous PF. I would have loved to have had the comiquette in 1:5 form, so I'm hoping we get something in that same vein. I think the XM one is the best at the moment, but I'm hoping that changes.

If that's the case, we could then easily have something similar to what Daniel did to Cap's costume. I wonder if this DD will come with a dog collar like the new Cap PF?

I wish SSC would do a full reveal soon so we can find out.

Every time I feel the enthusiasm increasing for this piece, I think about the "Cyclops/DD" campaign that Kibishi and I had back in the day. Good times. :lol

comic version = sold.

would kill for his yellow costume. can't believe no one has done it in 1/4 scale yet.

Well ...count me in. I still need to see the full reveal of this DD PF, but very interested in this one.

I had to stop myself from getting the last DD PF. I was just not satisfied with that one. Hopefully, this will fit the bill perfectly. We shall see.

If that statue was better received, they prob would of.

Agreed. And I'm glad they didn't. I liked the last PF, but not enough to add it to collection as time went on, which works out since I'd want a suit variant too. :lol

Back