New Sideshow Daredevil Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved the other one and if this one comes out great I'll get this one as well

I still really like the 1/5 comiquette they did. (Not sure if you got that one as well). I wish that would have been 1/4. I ultimately passed, and a part of me regrets it. But at 1/5, it'll stand out too sorely in a 1/4 collection.

I still really like the 1/5 comiquette they did. (Not sure if you got that one as well). I wish that would have been 1/4. I ultimately passed, and a part of me regrets it. But at 1/5, it'll stand out too sorely in a 1/4 collection.

Yah, the old cq was very cool. I looked at that for a long time without ever getting it, did get the last PF. If the new one has the same "presence" even close the cq it'll be hard to say no.

Yah, the old cq was very cool. I looked at that for a long time without ever getting it, did get the last PF. If the new one has the same "presence" even close the cq it'll be hard to say no.

I couldn't agree more. I'd definitely own it.

I think a part of me is still waiting for that vibe in the 1/4 scale. I hope we get it.

I vote a bad*** gargoyle base or something that's he crouched on or something to that effect.

I've always liked an Alex Maleev cover from back in the early 2000s, where DDs on a roof top and it's raining, with a huge clock in the ground. I realize that wouldn't make a great statue, but something to take inspiration from.

I just sold my Daredevil PF on eBay in anticipation for this..

if it's better Ill PO if not Ill just put the funds towards Thundercats / X-Men pieces

... I took a loss on the original PF. No biggie, I was never really a fan of it.. I got heckled for laughing at it on this forum..... ironically the self proclaimed number 1 Daredevil fan was rather sensitive about it... (deep down inside (I'm guessing) didn't like it as much as he said either).

I get a feeling this one will run laps around the last PF.. so I'm 350$ ready for it. Ill pay off the rest myself.

I just sold my Daredevil PF on eBay in anticipation for this..

if it's better Ill PO if not Ill just put the funds towards Thundercats / X-Men pieces

... I took a loss on the original PF. No biggie, I was never really a fan of it.. I got heckled for laughing at it on this forum..... ironically the self proclaimed number 1 Daredevil fan was rather sensitive about it... (deep down inside (I'm guessing) didn't like it as much as he said either).

I get a feeling this one will run laps around the last PF.. so I'm 350$ ready for it. Ill pay off the rest myself.

I agree, but that's probably the hype talking. I hope it delivers. :rock

The Bowens and the Hard Hero statue are hard to beat

The poses, yes. But WAY too small.

I never owned a Hard Hero piece, but I always heard they were top notch.

RIP Hard Hero.

The 1st Bowen museum, Red costume on gargoyle, and Hard Hero DDs would all look amazing in 1/4 scale.

My guess is they will have the full reveal for Cap once the DC Trinity has been revealed and put up for PO.

Cap. And then DD should follow after that.

...That's if SSC follows the same pattern they are doing for the DC Trinity.

Back