NEW Sideshow Concept Predalien bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was one of those who didn't realize this wasn't 1:1 like the movie version. At the actual small size, it's not so bad. I thought that was just an image on his shirt at first. Never watched the video.

The more I look at this piece, the more I am liking it. Actually had dreams about this one last night after the podcast was the last thing I looked at before bed. Probably going to have to bite the bullet and pick this one up when she's available. I like the design very much.
:D

This looks like my sack ... :confused:

predalienconceptbust2.jpg

Looks like you need a girlfriend...lol

I like the bust. Only wish the dreds hung in a relaxed position.

This is sooooooo how the Predalien should have looked!!! Looks sooo alien-insect like, I love it!

I'm really hoping this goes up for preorder tonight. I'm itching to add something to the queue and also want to see the proto/production shots as well. Not sure exactly why, but I'm really digging the design on this one and must add her to my Alien collection. Think we might see it tonight or soon?

predalienconceptbust.jpg

Been a couple of months, and now, we can finally see this one going up for order next week. I wonder what the price point will be on this. Most likely probably going to have to hold off on this. I like the design, but with the HCG 1:1 and the $700 Aliens diorama set, I'm already way over budget on Alien purchases this year!

I like the design. unlike the predalien used in the final film it actually shows predator influence while still looking like the alien should....

While I wouldnt order it, I really like this bust..looks much more like an alien to me.

Back