New seamless silicone doll on the market.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
doorshut.gif

did u make or are going to make the girl in pink clothes???

Going to take some pictures of the broad body version doll.....be back in 18 hrs time.Hopefully it would look great with the new versions plus added features.

Last edited by a moderator:
AKAKAODOLDOL.jpgslammin the door on another human is bad manners n destructive no matter a lil kid or not.the kid could be hurt.

anyway...i will post....MORe.
KEEP EM COMING HUMANS!

AKAKAODOLDOL.jpgslammin the door on another human is bad manners n destructive.the kid could be hurt.

anyway...i will post....MORE

may jennifer show u her perfect ass when she has the time!!

AKAKAODOLDOL.jpgslammin the door on another human is bad manners n destructive no matter a lil kid or not.the kid could be hurt.

anyway...i will post....MORE.
KEEP EM COMING HUMANS!
i wonder if girls in usa are ignored at times.........mebbe i should go there n look around one fine day.

more pix coming soon in like 12 hrs time!!!!!!:)

thats how all girls should look like!!

met 1 kid who looked like the jennifer action figure who had fallen off her bicycle on the dark streets at 9pm.

she tried to seduce me but i already have Jennifer.i offered her a lift home many times but she didnt answer n said this is taking a long time often.i wonder what she meant??

after 1 hour of her fumbling her helmet n almost turnin her shirt into a bikini ......
she hissed n used the ****en word on me and rode off into the dark streets after helpin her...plus the white t-shirt i gave her as she wasnt wearing much.

Too bad my car ran outa batteries n i couldnt shine the way back to her home across the street cuz i had spent 1 hour with only the headlights on assisting her.

yup...jennifer action figure helps at times.

DRFTXIRDYTFUGFI;B.jpg

IUHOHUHOH.jpgstill has lighting issues

time to upload on Ebay Australia or Etsy....i wonder if AU$60 with free shipping is too cheap???

You know what, I don't think that's too cheap at all. I'll send you my paypal details and once you've made the deposit, feel free to send the doll.

You know what, I don't think that's too cheap at all. I'll send you my paypal details and once you've made the deposit, feel free to send the doll.

NADA werks the other way round.

Why did I click on this thread thread? Oh ****...

thats cuz ya want to see how soft jennifers breasts are i guess.....jennifer comes with a miniature virginia too but i had to seal it up for legal reasons.

more pix coming soon in like 12 hrs time!!!!!!:)

thats how all girls should look like!!

met 1 kid who looked like the jennifer action figure who had fallen off her bicycle on the dark streets at 9pm.

she tried to seduce me but i already have Jennifer.i offered her a lift home many times but she didnt answer n said this is taking a long time often.i wonder what she meant??

after 1 hour of her fumbling her helmet n almost turnin her shirt into a bikini ......
she hissed n used the ****en word on me and rode off into the dark streets after helpin her...plus the white t-shirt i gave her as she wasnt wearing much.

Too bad my car ran outa batteries n i couldnt shine the way back to her home across the street cuz i had spent 1 hour with only the headlights on assisting her.

yup...jennifer action figure helps at times.

Missing the header: "Forensic Case File #180"

AKAKAODOLDOL.jpgAKAKAODOLDOL.jpg

her waist looked something like that cept for the upper part....kid was skinny at top...

i think the kid is ok....i live in a small town n theres no news of a kid in jeopardy...so i guess shes alright....had no idea car lights would suck up battery in just less than an hour.i couldnt help the kid when she asked me to.....i got into the car..she raced off n when i started the car...it coulnt start the engine all the time.

came out n i saw her cycling across a motel with a party on....but lotsa people saw me including my neighbours.

kids are pretty wild these days.

heheh.....itmust be a norm to me to see huge breasts

needs nto focus on the boobs.....and make em move.

boobs-2.jpg

opps....could have sworn its still artistic cuz i din show anything remotely to a virginia etc etc

ok.....me getting a pink t-shirt for jennifer.

photography is best done at 9-11am

I'll give her a fluorescent underwear in a decent manner next time.:)

photographed it too late at 11am

its supposed to be artistic .and stop the death threats in here!:)

is toy nudity allowed in here by the way???

you're technicly just showing the body, and it's not... specificly lewd...yet. so you're ok... but getting awfuly close to not ok.

what I'm wondering is are you just a mightily skilled troll, or serious.

Why is this in the Anime section???

I think if you reshape some areas to look more natural like a real world human, this could be marketed as a reference figure for artists and sculptors. Like a sophisticated mannequine:
20130912_094749.jpg

But with smooth skin, like your prototype. Make it something people can use.

But she would need a more slender and feminine frame, and a less vulgarly shaped body for artists to have any interest.

The face expression is what's so creepy (among other things). Why not create a normal blank expression (with open eyes, and a closed mouth)?

I missed multiple pics of this posted. Take this crap to another board. Hopefully a mod who can get rid of this thread will soon be here. Infraction given and if more pics are posted a ban will happen.

i wonder if i should get electronics into the action figure.

what I'm wondering is are you just a mightily skilled troll, or serious.

its already on sale at ebay australia under "Timesurf silicone doll"

ya know it when u see a lil miserable lookin doll in agony being held by some guy in yellow gloves.

Why is this in the Anime section???

I think if you reshape some areas to look more natural like a real world human, this could be marketed as a reference figure for artists and sculptors. Like a sophisticated mannequine:
20130912_094749.jpg

But with smooth skin, like your prototype. Make it something people can use.

But she would need a more slender and feminine frame, and a less vulgarly shaped body for artists to have any interest.

The face expression is what's so creepy (among other things). Why not create a normal blank expression (with open eyes, and a closed mouth)?

its not really smooth...its smooth from afar but close up its human skin like.i dunno about the breasts ,makin it small....wouldnt take much effort to shrink it using chemical engineering.

Doll is what most males fantasize: huge breasts, skiny waist and it comes with perfume. the artist version would be out next year or tomorrow if the chemical re-engineering reszults is satisfactory n im still alive.its useful as u can move the joints n waist....tie it up....crucify it.....put it in 101 sex positions n check if its possible...manipulate it n wank to the tune of disco beats .....or use it when your spouse is pregnant for at least 8mths(how does a guy stay off sex for 8mths???)..etc etc.

a blank expression doll??i dunno..dolls with open eyes n closed mouth look kind of unexciting.
its like when i go out.....the girl i notice would be the one with a face in agony....the blank face is often ignored.i guess its different from person to person.

the face in agony isnt creepy really...........its the kind of girl i would love to have even though she looks like she stepped on a floor of nails.....perhaps if some male action figure had been cruxified on a cross and had this expression, folks would say its creepy too,,,,like its going to open its eyes n break away from the cross ...yup...it now sounds creepy to me.

maybe i should make a surprised look or something in future....wont look that creepy....

its ok josh......i take it toy nudity isnt allowed here.i wont post it then.

a blank expression doll??i dunno..dolls with open eyes n closed mouth look kind of unexciting.
its like when i go out.....the girl i notice would be the one with a face in agony....the blank face is often ignored.i guess its different from person to person.
*snip*
the face in agony isnt creepy really...........its the kind of girl i would love to have even though she looks like she stepped on a floor of nails.....perhaps if some male action figure had been cruxified on a cross and had this expression, folks would say its creepy too,,,,like its going to open its eyes n break away from the cross ...yup...it now sounds creepy to me.

maybe i should make a surprised look or something in future....wont look that creepy....
could it at least be a happy face????

I see what you wish this doll to be, I'm only saying that you would sell more if you target a less 'male fantasy' version to artists for general use.

I think the technology is innovative (assuming the doll can hold a pose on it's own, like a standing kick, or punching, any martial arts pose) but I just wish the doll was intended for a different purpose.

If you really do make a realistic and slender version for artists, to be used as a mannequin for drawing or modeling, then I'll come back :)

Look up IpleHouse dolls, they have a standard of beauty that is very mainstream now.

This is kind of face that I would like mannequin to have
th

th

th

But in reality, most artists don't even want a face, they just was a shape that represents the head, like this:
th

Keep in mind that this is the anime section of the forum, so many people here would want a more eastern art style inspired figure. I just think this was the wrong section for your product (maybe the wrong forum) considering what this was intended to be used for.

I guess the "Sideshow Freaks" was perhaps a misleading title for the site :/

Look up IpleHouse dolls, they have a standard of beauty that is very mainstream now.

This is kind of face that I would like mannequin to have
th

th

th

But in reality, most artists don't even want a face, they just was a shape that represents the head, like this:
th

Keep in mind that this is the anime section of the forum, so many people here would want a more eastern art style inspired figure. I just think this was the wrong section for your product (maybe the wrong forum) considering what this was intended to be used for.

I guess the "Sideshow Freaks" was perhaps a misleading title for the site :/

hey..the final lower doll looks like beautiful Kate i met i met last month on the dark streets........ok....maybe i'll try to see what i can do to make it "normal".
meanwhile i will try to see what can be built for now. the artistic figurine is easy to make....in less than 2 days a totally new body will appear as a production model if i have the time.in the past i did build a normal body but after producing them...they look plain and i have doubts if anyone would get excited much.most human males love jugs of milk for some unexplained reason..........and perhaps cruxified on a cross or something.
no no ..this site is fine for what i have.....i could come up with normal slender body ...just need to see the selection stored up in past...h
mmm.....maybe i can do it by end of the year,,,,not sure as im trying to meet schedules and other stuff.not a problem in getting slender body with normal breasts....with time i could make some arteries as well....in the near future.

could it at least be a happy face????

I see what you wish this doll to be, I'm only saying that you would sell more if you target a less 'male fantasy' version to artists for general use.

I think the technology is innovative (assuming the doll can hold a pose on it's own, like a standing kick, or punching, any martial arts pose) but I just wish the doll was intended for a different purpose.

If you really do make a realistic and slender version for artists, to be used as a mannequin for drawing or modeling, then I'll come back :)

current posing mechanisms get damaged in less than a month after being used or subjected to abuse.let me see ....i can make a posing mechanism but that would be redesigning parts n mass producible n that would only add costs to overall product....lemme think bout it fer a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back