New Psylocke PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did they do to the portrait :thud:

It was odd in the first place, I started to get used to it and now boom, this seems way off mark. They should of just redid it instead of trying to modify the original. Errr...this makes me so mad.
I believe that's the main reason why it looks off. Should have started from scratch.

I was planning on ordering before with old head sculpt and tease of the EX arm...

But now the new portrait looks a bit worse, and the Psy blase hand doesnt look to great either... :(

I really wanted A Psylocke to add to my X-men, I knew SS was gonna drop the ball... Nowadys I just have to wait for in hand pics because unlike other company's who add changes during production to IMPROVE the overall statue, SS seems to change for easier production and cheaper costs(cutting corners). Add the fact they up the price with almost every release I think its about time PPL start to stop ordering with them and force em to quit doing this stuff.

The original also somewhat looked like Olivia Munn also and Sideshow has been going for realism here, makes no sense. People on here complain a lot less than on SF, maybe they’ll take both forums to heart and try for something more akin to the original.

Seriously, there’s like 80 pages of people complaining about how the new X-23 pose is bad because it looks like she’ll face plant the way she’s jumping.......80.....pages.

I’m just here for more Olivia Munn pics...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m just here to finish my XMen collection

Literally

No pun intended

She don't look all that bad in this shot.

PSYLOCKE.jpg

I'll probably order, there's just no rush to do so.

Because the original head wasn't Japanese/Asian
I mean for me that was the obvious reason. I still think it looks better. Will wait for NYCC to see it live. Since there is no rush no need to pull the trigger now

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The new one doesn't look Japanese/Asian either.

I would have to agree, her head is quite narrow instead of rounder like the original and she has a super narrow nose, the original looked way more of Asian descent. The only thing on the new one is the higher cheekbones.

I do think she looks good at some angles but definitely not at others. That's tough.

Back