New Psylocke PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A. They are not re-creating the cartoon series

B. All other X-Men took the more realistic naturalistic approach as opposed to Psylocke

C. Storm's father is mixed race - Rihanna is from barbados and has some of the most exotic features seen

Storm has blue eyes, is as tall as a super model...

When in fiery she does look crazy sexy.

I wasnt thrilled that Captain Marvel PF looked like a would've should've could've been PF of Storm

SS doesnt really complete teams - Im outta the game once X-Men is as complete as can be

A. They are not re-creating the cartoon series

B. All other X-Men took the more realistic naturalistic approach as opposed to Psylocke

C. Storm's father is mixed race - Rihanna is from barbados and has some of the most exotic features seen

Storm has blue eyes, is as tall as a super model...

When in fiery she does look crazy sexy.

Storms parents are both black, one being African American and the other Kenyan. The 90’s cartoon characters and comic characters have the same appearance, where do you think the cartoon came from? She isn’t mixed race “N'Dare, was the princess of a tribe in Kenya and descended from a long line of African witch-priestesses with white hair, blue eyes, and a natural gift for sorcery.“ that’s why she has white hair and blue eyes.

You post way too much, off topic and your quote is absurd and holds no basis in reality.

the cartoon series was modeled after Jim Lee's run

Have you noticed NONE of the costumes are copied verbatim from the cartoon series.

The cartoon series was used as a jump off point, this line obviously is NOT catered to the cartoon fans... x-men 92 kotobukiya has their own line

OF those pieces... which one remotely resembles what Sideshow has done?

Did you buy any of the SS pieces?

its pointless posting on this forum,..... just because I dont think like you I dont have to defend my opinion

Koto-X-Men-1992-Statues-001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking a custom portrait is a must. SSAlex responded and said no-go on the original portrait.

Still debating on this. I know i said i like this portrait better. Dammit lol.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Nah, new one is extremely masculine. Thin lips, thick furled eyebrows, beady eyes and a weird gaunt face. There's nothing feminine about it.

I thought exactly the same about sideshow's first wonder woman, but everyone went crazy for it saying it's so beautiful and feminine... I guess we all see things differently

I thought exactly the same about sideshow's first wonder woman, but everyone went crazy for it saying it's so beautiful and feminine... I guess we all see things differently

I can see some similarities in the two. However, and I'm not saying I don't believe you, but I've never personally seen anyone ever call the original WW feminine.

I can see some similarities in the two. However, and I'm not saying I don't believe you, but I've never personally seen anyone ever call the original WW feminine.

Maybe more sexy and attractive were the words used, good that there's a new one coming out

Back