New Psylocke PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Money saved! Sometime SS just made bad decision over some piece and it just happened to the character you like. Wait for the next round and maybe bad luck would fall over to different character. Patience is the key.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

Probably not buying regardless, but I like the new head better than the old one. Hate to say it but I still feel the old one looked like a guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably not buying regardless, but I like the new head better than the old one. Hate to say it but I still feel the old one looked like a guy.

Thats what most were saying lol. Then after the con they started warming up to it. Then BOOM! Moral of the story. At least Wait till its shown at a con or ss live before bashing / critisizing. Maybe ss got their feelings hurt. Oh well. Was gonna get this babe regardless

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I think the eyebrows were the main culprit in that, they needed to be a little thicker.

Dunno
6a4592cc96a38577c08aa52ff8090111.jpg

Still undecided on this one. I'll probably order eventually, unless something better pops up from another company, but the new portrait has dulled the enthusiasm.

Hate the new portrait.

Initial teaser pic = instant purchase
SDCC pics = hated the base, but loved the rest
New portrait = instant pass

Well. Asked my wifes opinion on this. She hasn't seen it before. First reaction....."looks like a dude. Eyes too far apart."

Ok I'm done. Next lol

Well. Asked my wifes opinion on this. She hasn't seen it before. First reaction....."looks like a dude. Eyes too far apart."

Ok I'm done. Next lol

Yeah, I'm still flabbergasted that they gave the SDCC portrait up for this.

Maybe I'll pick this up discounted in a few years to do a custom head - or just display from behind!

The sad part is that generally when you see more picture of it, the statue starts to look better. In this case it actually looks worse...I would have purchased the first one, now I won’t even hesitate to pass.

It doesn’t look like a dude but a caricature representing what stylized Asian women idealize

Extremely thin nose European long face high cheek bones ivory skin

The other XMen look realistic

Magneto looks like his ethnic background his facial features are distinct

Rogue looks southern

Emma looks valley girl

Psylocke looks like a cartoon character with those over arched eyebrows

I ordered all the XMen

I just hope Gambit looks Cajun
Colossus looks Russian

And Nightcrawler looks like the devil painted blue

Don’t **** up Storm either

Make her look like Rihanna on crack

BOOM

Don’t **** up Storm either

Make her look like Rihanna on crack

BOOM

Since they are making the 90’s characters I fail to see how this equates to Rihana on crack....

Attachments

• F986BB11-CD6A-4214-A34D-7A0A338D71AA.jpeg
    F986BB11-CD6A-4214-A34D-7A0A338D71AA.jpeg
    215.2 KB · Views: 99
Back