New Psylocke PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks great, really don't understand the comments about her looking masculine. I much prefer the statue looking like an actual woman than the weirdly young girl look that I've seen from many female statues.

She looks great, really don't understand the comments about her looking masculine. I much prefer the statue looking like an actual woman than the weirdly young girl look that I've seen from many female statues.

Yeah the more I look at it the closer I am to add this to my list to pull the trigger.

Here she is...

psylocke.jpg
Its pretty spot on.
6480ec7bb4cf3592b41415ed1909af7c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

There is a middle ground between man and young girl

Characters evolved and it comes down to eye of the beholder. It's fine that you don't like it but how we remember a character or how we perceive can always differ. https://comicvine.gamespot.com/psylocke/4005-3176/images/

By the way I didn't know this but her character background states that she is British.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psylocke

Yeah she is British born and bred....... but there's a big but there.

And it's not like my case where I'm of Chinese descent, but Australian born.

It's even more unusual in her case.

While she was born one particular race, due to certain circumstances her body got switched with an East Asian woman.

And you must have forgotten who her brother is. Captain Britain!

05-PsylockeLikeAButterfly-Outback.jpg

IMO If they want the British Psylocke then they should use this costume. IMHO if they are going for the Ninja Psylocke/Revanche then she should look asian since that's what she looks like in this body as others have said.

For now I am keeping my original with leg cracks and everything unless they update her face.

Looks pretty good, I'm hoping the base is high end looking and not cheap plastic looking like Emma's

Interesting comments!

Good thing I'd buy this only for me. I like the way it looks ...so that's what matters.

Interesting comments!

Good thing I'd buy this only for me. I like the way it looks ...so that's what matters.

That's what counts mate, my wallet takes a sigh of relief whenever a new reveal doesn't interest me, as I have so much I want to buy already

Back