New Psylocke PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Previous PF was ok, I had the comiquette at the time which I liked a lot more. Even if this one is similar in pose as long as it's done well I'm interested, modernized or not.

Five more days till SDCC2018! Looking forward to seeing this statue for myself.

Five more days till SDCC2018! Looking forward to seeing this statue for myself.

Yeah I can't wait as well. If there are any X ladies I'm inclined to get it would be this and Rogue as growing up they are the ones I followed the most. Mystique was part of it as well but not as much as those two lovely ladies. Crushed hard on those ladies back in the day :)

Here she is...

psylocke.jpg

I love this. Will be ordering provided they don't give her a hideous base like Emma. And I think she looks like Jessie J.

ogDZ8iM.jpg

I'm starting to think whoever is taking these pics is missing the right angle on these shots. I like it...I could learn to love it but need to see more. The only one so far that I feel I'm actually going to pull the trigger is Rogue. This I'm leaning towards. Emma is a pass, I don't hate her but I don't consider her as part of the core X-Men of my youth, Mystique is a, I will get it later down the road because it's not that bad but I would have been more excited if it was a long haired Mystique outside of that I like it. X-23 I really want to get but I need to see more first because I do enjoy her as a character and been reading her comics as of late.

he looks......

Yay, more androgynous females...

I think Sideshow thinks this is an effect of the X gene or something. Hopefully they include an alternate portrait.

I rarely agree with such statements but in this case I do. Maybe it has to do with Sideshow trying to go with more realistic features. The first time I looked at it I said okay, but the more I look at it, the more I dislike it.

And being of Chinese descent myself, I just don't see it in any of the features present on the headsculpt. At least not those of an Asian woman.

But I do like more or less everything from the neck down.

Back