New Psylocke PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have high hopes for this one!

Can't wait to see all of it.

Play it safe like the new super girl ss! Young comic style head and it’s a winner! Yes the pose is just like the first one. Why??

Seriously. It’s just dangerous to do this whole “maquette” thing . They will continue to do teams havin one or two of the members be maquettes to just get that extra few bucks off of completionists.

And I hate saying it because I would hate to stave anyone’s creativity. But damn... it sure feels like a cash grab scheme.

I’m just surprised it took them this long to redo this considering all the issues from the first

I’m just surprised it took them this long to redo this considering all the issues from the first

I would assume it took this long as they wouldn't want to piss off those who already bought the first one that was problematic. Wait for the saltiness to wash away.

I guess too bad for those that have the 1st and great for the ones that dont

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Should not be old, young, or square faced; light-up feature is a plus. A nice butt like Ms. Marvel or even like the previous uncracked/unchipped version would be a plus+. This is where sex sells, SSC!!

Back