New products revealed by fortune teller

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I see in your future, a weapon wielding psychopathic serial killer. Watch your back! Hahahah, it's just a little doll. What!? Ouch! Nooooooooooooo!!!"

More Chucky?

Wor-Gar said:
So what are the guesses so far?

Nazgul - 1/6
new Michael Myers - 1/6 or 1/4 ...or the start of Killer Busts
Greedo - 1/6

Who else?

Asajj Ventress 1/6.
Faramir 1/6. (so I don't think 1/6 Nazgul, perhaps that hint is another Ghost Rider from Marvel?)

Buttmunch said:
Asajj Ventress 1/6.
Faramir 1/6. (so I don't think 1/6 Nazgul, perhaps that hint is another Ghost Rider from Marvel?)

Asajj I figured, as it was pretty obvious, and they already announced that one. I was really curious if anyone had solved the other hints.

"Fear not, a ghostly traveller on a steed approaches." sures sounds like a Nazgul. Maybe I'm just hopeful. But you're probably right; certainly we won't be getting another LOTR 1/6th announcement until May 07. :D

Ghost Rider would tie in for the movie.

I suppose more hints will be added.

"Fear not, a ghostly traveller approaches at great speed."

Gotta be a Ghost Rider on motorcycle statue.

Bannister said:
The long awaited Chinese Democrazy will debut at Spooktacular.
Hey, kids! I saw GNR twice on their Appetite for Destruction tour in 1987. Those were some wild times.

SideshowDusty said:
I'm so confused :lol I think Chris has been adding random things in there to throw you off the scent... :p
What's there to be confused about? It's clear a PF Axl Rose figure is in our future. He just will take 10 years to be released after constant delays because you can't rush perfection.

SSC_Nerd said:
Anybody do that fortune lady thing a bunch of times? It REALLY hints at some new products on the way. Here's the gist of two that I caught.

"Fear not, a ghostly traveller on a steed approaches."

Ringwraith?? Oooooooooooo....

Holy crap if it is a Ringwraith that will make my month!

AM06.jpg

Last edited:
It wouldn't be a wraith.. there is No Way they'd anounce 2 LOTR things so close! ;)

I'd go for Ghost Rider.

I also think the Bride of Frank is the best choice (unless it's chucky's wife)

..and I can only hope for another Dead figure!

I think one of them will be a Electric Tiki product ie Grandpa Munster.

It would be cool if a Wraith was on the way esp if he is a 1/4!

Viking28 said:
I think one of them will be a Electric Tiki product ie Grandpa Munster.

It would be cool if a Wraith was on the way esp if he is a 1/4!

Didn't think about 1/4 scale. That could work. Its been a while since the last one. So Faramir 1/6, Wraith 1/4. Besides a 1/6 Wraith would be a while off since they have armor (at least their feet and hands would need it) and they have no head really. I'm not sure what sideshow is going to do about that.

Back