New products revealed by fortune teller

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to get 1/4 scale Ringwraith on Steed! I had asked for it in another forum, too. While HUGE, it would be amazing. Certainly a centerpiece to any LOTR collection and would definitely bump Mr. Lurtz down a notch in the coolness totem pole... ;)

Anyone has had this one ?
Could be something very nice from LOTR !!!
I think maybe the next PF...

"You have a fondness for elves, that is plain to see. But it will be one from the kingdom of men that will visit you first..."

That ghostly rider can't be a ringwraith on steed, be realistic...

Vince said:

"You have a fondness for elves, that is plain to see. But it will be one from the kingdom of men that will visit you first..."

Especialy when the clue doesn't mention anything about a steed, it says "a ghostly traveller approaching at great speed." Ghost Rider on motorcycle statue is far more likely.

I agree the "Bride" comment could mean Tiffanny. It could also mean a "Dead" Bride though. How cool would that be? An undead Bride!!!!!!!

I know there is no way this is it, but I'll still hope against hope "brothers" could mean Phantasm. Otherwise what, Blues Bros maybe?

Vince said:

It is talking about the Aragorn and Legolas 12" figures. We are getting Aragorn before Legolas.

Buttmunch said:
It is talking about the Aragorn and Legolas 12" figures. We are getting Aragorn before Legolas.

I think its means we will be getting Boromir before Legolas, since Lego has been pushed back to the first quarter '07.

Vince said:

Who said it has to be on a steed? The Wraiths come with great speed also.

The one thing with the Ghostrider on his bike is that statue was already on display at SDCC.......................................AT THE M.R. BOOTH
Unless Sideshow purchased the sculpt from them or they both plan to release the same kind of statue at the same time.

"I see in your future a weapon wielding psychopatic serial killer". It then mentions a doll.

Perhaps this could be a hint at a Jigsaw Killer figure (Saw). I know the doll is really a puppet, but it could still fit right? Sideshow has already distributed other Saw puppets, so why not a figure? Could still be Myers, Chucky, Leatherface, Jason, etc. though and the doll just meaning the figure itself.

Viking28 said:
Who said it has to be on a steed? The Wraiths come with great speed also.

It has to be on something right ?
Otherwise it wouldn't be a rider....

So a steed is way to big
the only other option for the wraiths is a fell beast, but that's is even more unrealistic...

I'm also thinking about Ghostrider, but as someone mentioned, the motorcycle statue allready exists...

Vince said:
It has to be on something right ?
Otherwise it wouldn't be a rider....

So a steed is way to big
the only other option for the wraiths is a fell beast, but that's is even more unrealistic...

I'm also thinking about Ghostrider, but as someone mentioned, the motorcycle statue allready exists...

What about Cowboy Ghost Rider on his horse?

I'M AN IDIOT!!!!!!! :duh

Brothers????? Horror related?
D'uh!!!!!!!! Only one of my favorite freakin' shows I look forward to watching the most every week!

SUPERNATURAL! Sam and Dean Winchester are on the way???

Back