6 New Personality Disorders Caused by the Internet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the Internet, the videos start when you ^^^^ing tell them to. If they don't, off to another site. It's like a faucet: you turn the knob and you expect an immediate flow of lolcats.

I thought this part was hilarious! :lol

LOL....I was all of those once.

I still hate people who spell "U" and not "YOU".

Even in real life. :banghead

A while back we had the thread of the top 10 annoying posters on forums, but I didn't really recognize many of those as being present here. But I can put multiple names to just about all of the above "syndromes".

Amen :lecture (and I'm probably perceived as having some myself :monkey3)

A while back we had the thread of the top 10 annoying posters on forums, but I didn't really recognize many of those as being present here. But I can put multiple names to just about all of the above "syndromes".

I would love to see Dave's list of who fits where. :D

I remember that thread. And I remember your response. I chalked it up to you being the politically correct Baron Administrator of the website because with each new poster-type that I read, multiple user names would jump into my head. Much the same way they are now.

But dammit! Try as I have, I just can't quite fit P!tu into any of these.

Give me some time.

I know I've been one or the other, especially in my early days on the Net.

P!tu at one point was the guy everyone loved to hate. Hard as it is to imagine now, at first P!tu was shunned for his posting style and crazy nature. People on this forum took a while to accept him as one of their own.

It's crazy to think about it now, everyone knows P!tu and appreciates him for his enthusiasm for the hobby. But at first, it was funny to watch people respond to him. :lol

No disrespect but the first time I saw his P2 video and heard him screaming like a tea kettle I honestly thought p!tu was mentally challenged. :lol

Then I realized he's just quirky and having fun. You can still see some people responding negatively to his antics on YouTube. Some people don't get him. I think he's hilarious personally which is why I make Photo-chops of him. :D

No disrespect but the first time I saw his P2 video and heard him screaming like a tea kettle I honestly thought p!tu was mentally challenged. :lol

Then I realized he's just quirky and having fun. You can still see some people responding negatively to his antics on YouTube. Some people don't get him. I think he's hilarious personally which is why I make Photo-chops of him. :D

What do you mean? He is mentally challenged. :lecture

BadMoon when drinking = #6.Online Intermittent Explosive Disorder (a.k.a. The Thin-Skinned Rage-o-holic)

That's a great list... and one you can certainly start seeing connections to members who post here and some we've lost over the years :lol

Back