NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its only issue is that the mouth is so closed.. Not sure why they went with that... I guess they wanted it to be different enough from the P2 with out having a fully open mouth... I guess :lol

Yeah - and it was a GREAT idea.

Was also sculpted by a REALLY talented sculptor.

But - looking at the end result - well . . . . great idea + talent doesn't always work out I guess.

I never hated anything but that leg armor but I was super excited to PO and even more to get this bad boy. Gonna look so good on my new shelf under the 5k LEDs.

He will go right on the middle shelf here. There’s a 3rd tier you can’t see and it has models on it. All that stuff is temporary as I’m moving shelves and had to store for now. Ships free thanks to SS hooking me up.
83B775E2-101C-49FC-A316-E9866B6F3397.jpg

Agreed! I actually will use the helmet myself. I like it and Prime 1s Pred teaser is not this version so likely all there is for a while and I’m happy. Maybe he shows to much top so it looks extra long.

In my opinion this piece does not look appealing at all.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Anyone know when sideshow will do an unboxing video for the Jungle Hunter Predator maquette?

Shipping notice? Is it early? It always said Dec.-Jan. So it’s not really delayed.

Maybe I’m wrong. My last payment is January 15 and I have free shipping due to big error at SS so that’s lovely.

Shipping notice? Is it early? It always said Dec.-Jan. So it’s not really delayed.

Maybe I’m wrong. My last payment is January 15 and I have free shipping due to big error at SS so that’s lovely.

It's December, getting a shipping notice in December isn't early :p

It's December, getting a shipping notice in December isn't early :p

True D. Was it not originally schedule for January? I can’t even remember anymore.

So since I missed the news, was this shown on SS live already then? I don’t think we can go back and watch it right.

I’ll have to keep a watch out because I have been all tied up with my real life stuff. I come on here but must of missed info along the line.

Didn't they admit the thigh armor was wrong? I guess they didn't bother to fix it in the year and some change?

It was moved there deliberately "to fit in with the cut & sew elements" :slap

(* in other words - they screwed up the loincloth,
and rather than do what most sane people would do (fix the loincloth) . . .
. . . they moved the thigh armour to make THAT wrong as well *)​

Because_Sideshow_03_meme.jpg

Back