NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems you don't have to rush into this anyway. I'd feel fairly safe waiting until it went to waitlist down the line. It may even have shipped with in hand pictures before that happens. It's a Sideshow Predator, more and more people hold off now. I think this is okay personally. But I also expect the Prime 1 version to outclass it in most ways. Fingers crossed we'll see something from them soon which may give us an idea what to expect from their Predators...

I am in 2 minds either to wait until prime 1 release their predator 1 piece, or get the P1 Maquette, depends on the sheer size of the P1 base

It really depends...

Do you want to complain and be miserable now, or would you rather wait and be excited and stress-free later?

I wish SS would update us about the progress of this maquette. Only one payment left and no new info about this piece. After the Wolf bust fail, it is normal to be worried. :(

I would. How is it that there are no pictures or videos of production pieces by now. Exactly how you said the same situation as the wolf predator.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

release schedule is anywhere from November to January guys...chill. If it doesn't get released until Jan, then it would be early to expect pictures. For what it's worth, I actually done a live chat with Sideshow this morning and asked about the release of this Maquette. The woman I spoke to wasn't sure as they had not been given an arrival date on when they will receive them, which tells me it's not anytime soon.

10 out of 10 statues are delayed so January is not likely. Yes there's been 1 or ok 1 I know of that released ahead of schedule aka Sandtrooper

I guess I PO things due to the smaller payments. I've never really noticed if you can get as many payments after release. Even if so knowing it's there will kill me lol

I am confident that as long as it's decent I'll be happy. If you lined up 10 predators I could never tell which is perfect and that's not saying I'm ok with it not being right but I'm sure I'll be happy. Still hate the leg armor location and the reason given still doesn't compute.

I'll assume he flexed it, you always get the delay email if you've flexed as it alters the dates of your payments. The site can be slow to update.

I'll assume he flexed it, you always get the delay email if you've flexed as it alters the dates of your payments. The site can be slow to update.

Oh ok. I flexed mine as well, but my final payment is in January coz I flexed it late. I didn't expect this to come out next month anyway, and given the time frame given is November to January, it's still on point.

Nope. I asked them in a live chat recently, and the woman I spoke to basically just repeated what's on the website description lol.
Pretty sus... do EX’s usually stay in stock once the items available? This is really the first straight from SS purchase I’m looking to make.. and I’m not willing to chuck away 1.2K usd until I see the final thing. Really, as long as it turns out no worse then the P2 did (which I personally love), I’ll love this piece

Pretty sus... do EX’s usually stay in stock once the items available? This is really the first straight from SS purchase I’m looking to make.. and I’m not willing to chuck away 1.2K usd until I see the final thing. Really, as long as it turns out no worse then the P2 did (which I personally love), I’ll love this piece

Probably just the woman I spoke to being clueless on the product to be honest. It's listed as the same weight as the Predator 2 Maquette, so I would be surprised if it's not polystone.

I don't think you'll have trouble getting the ex once it comes in stock mate. It doesn't seem to be too popular at the moment, so maybe waiting for in-hand pics/reviews first might be a good idea.

Really, as long as it turns out no worse then the P2 did (which I personally love), I’ll love this piece
You should go ahead and preorder then because the Predator line from Sideshow really can't get any worse than the P2 maquette.

Oh wait....

The Wolf LSB.

OK nevermind. Just wait for in-hand pics first.

They had to heavily discount the EXs of the P2 to finally sell out due to how bad they moving, so I don't think you will have a problem waiting for this one as it is almost as poorly done and has a higher ES. Their recent track record with other pred items won't help them sell fast either.

Back