NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should go ahead and preorder then because the Predator line from Sideshow really can't get any worse than the P2 maquette.

Oh wait....

The Wolf LSB.

OK nevermind. Just wait for in-hand pics first.

Haha, exactly! Short of it turning out like pure aids, this will most likely be a purchase I make early next year

Sideshow stuff rarely sells out before release unless it's Marvel, so shouldn't be a problem getting one of these after release.

If they hadn't ****ed this up royally an edition size of 400 for the ex should of sold out day one considering what the SWS and CM go for these days

In the background on Sideshow live so should be a production piece.

Yep.. Bad leg Armour and all :lol

I will admit he looked skinny back there.. But he was not at the angle I like.. Still looking forward to this.

Yeah - if that hip/thigh armour was any further forward, the presenter would be wearing it :)

Didn't watch this but skipped through to get the snapshot. Seems like they were featuring lots of stuff they were trying to get rid of.

Guess that means the P1 will move from the background to the foreground in a few months time then :lol

Sideshow_LIVE_You_Tube_Nov_22_2017.jpg

They gave me free shipping on this piece due to an error on something else. Turned out to be more than the $25 they originally said they’d be removing off another order but due to the other item having a prior discount boom I get free shipping.

He’s looking fatter in that pic

Looks sick I gotta wait for some reward points and I'll order this

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

I think its only issue is that the mouth is so closed.. Not sure why they went with that... I guess they wanted it to be different enough from the P2 with out having a fully open mouth... I guess :lol

I'm with you Jaws. Open mandibles would've looked cooler, but perhaps the closed mandibles suits the stalking pose more. Haters gonna hate though!

Back