NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11a6078aeec3b1d1d0f47e6d49d4dd93.jpg

Look awfully familiar to something....ORDERED

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the scene I always pictured since I first saw this piece at SDCC and I think that scene is exactly what they were going for. The first time we (and Dutch) see the entire Predator.

It was a piece that I've been waiting for 4 a very long time and so I felt this was the right time to use 4 years of accumulated Sideshow Reward Points :) now the long wait!

dbfe0683a54adda8c1f662bf4dae466b.png

That is awesome! Patience paid off for you! I'm not much of a statue guy but I do love this maquette.

Wait! The netting on his leg is clearly torn and hanging off in this scene but not on the maquette. FAIL!!!

I'll be getting it if I find out SS will honor the 10% off that didn't work for me. With that and my rewards it'll cost me around $500. I don't have an original Predator, and I won't pay thousands for the older ones, so this is the one. I would buy the Wolf Predator if they release it again. I also have the Predator 2 Ex maquette. I was debating trading it for four of the 1/5 predators. I wonder if anyone would make that deal...

Back