NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries. I can still get it for around half off with rewards. I guess I should also admit that I bought the Wolf LSB on day one....I'm ashamed
:lol

I'll be getting it if I find out SS will honor the 10% off that didn't work for me. With that and my rewards it'll cost me around $500. I don't have an original Predator, and I won't pay thousands for the older ones, so this is the one . . .

Like I said before - go for it - they did it for someone else who was genuine - what have you go to lose?

. . . I would buy the Wolf Predator if they release it again. I also have the Predator 2 Ex maquette. I was debating trading it for four of the 1/5 predators. I wonder if anyone would make that deal...

Even though the P2 maquette has major flaws, no way I'd exchange it for the 4 1/5 preds - Ray Villafane's "Elder" was the only one worth getting, and the feet were a little oversized on THAT. Tastes vary, but I thought the Wolf & Scar were terrible poses, and the P1 was too skinny too.

I only have Wolf & Elder left, sold the other two. (Actually sold the Elder after buying an Ex).

Scar was awful and Classic was overshadowed by the SWS Maquette. I really like the Wolf.

Like I said before - go for it - they did it for someone else who was genuine - what have you go to lose?

Even though the P2 maquette has major flaws, no way I'd exchange it for the 4 1/5 preds - Ray Villafane's "Elder" was the only one worth getting, and the feet were a little oversized on THAT. Tastes vary, but I thought the Wolf & Scar were terrible poses, and the P1 was too skinny too.

I sent them an email on it but I have a lot more in rewards than the discount would save me. The 1/5's fit in Bestas, which I like. Sick of paying $1000/year to store my big statues.

I'm up to $115 in RPs and tempted (and extremely ashamed).
Ashamed is the new black

I only have Wolf & Elder left, sold the other two. (Actually sold the Elder after buying an Ex).

Scar was awful and Classic was overshadowed by the SWS Maquette. I really like the Wolf.

I just have the Elder and wouldn't mind having the rest. I've taken the last year off of work which coincided with my going for Predator stuff, which is dumb, but fun.

I've been sitting in the Portland, OR airport and someone just paged Michael Myers. No joke. I must run and hide now.

Its kind of refreshing to get a closed mouth Predator for a change. Although, the exclusive should've included an open mouth portrait as well. Or the closed mouth should've been the exclusive with the open mouth and masked portraits standard. In any combination, it would have been nice for the exclusive to have included 3 portraits, masked, unmasked closed mandibles and unmasked open mandibles, especially at this price point. In any case, it's a nice change of pace from the constant mandible flaring open mouth predators expression.

Its kind of refreshing to get a closed mouth Predator for a change. Although, the exclusive should've included an open mouth portrait as well. Or the closed mouth should've been the exclusive with the open mouth and masked portraits standard. In any combination, it would have been nice for the exclusive to have included 3 portraits, masked, unmasked closed mandibles and unmasked open mandibles, especially at this price point. In any case, it's a nice change of pace from the constant mandible flaring open mouth predators expression.

The pose might look odd with open angry mouth.

Back