NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There has only been 2 hasn't there? - or were there others?

Amilcar Fong and Alfred Paredes have been with Viggiano studios. All were involved in some way with the 1:2 busts, maquettes, Pred 2 bio.
The wolf bust is great however the only thing they ****ed up there was the price lol

Amilcar Fong and Alfred Paredes have been with Viggiano studios. All were involved in some way with the 1:2 busts, maquettes, Pred 2 bio.
The wolf bust is great however the only thing they ****ed up there was the price lol

Thanks dude - didn't realise Viggiano Studios had done all the LSB's as well! (* I quite like all those so I owe them an apology! :eek: *)

So - looks like I should "repeat" what Coll (Collectorcol) did with the P2 maquette.

Just for giggles, I thought I'd try his trick of "not quite finishing" an order on THIS.

Got a 10% off voucher (previously got a 20% off on the P2 thanks to Col).

I got the same 10% when I went to order it hours ago, but it didn't apply so I didn't order it.

Did for me - clicked on the link from the email and it populated the "Add Gift card" drop down for me, all I didn't do was hit the final green "Place your order" button.

On the pop-up I clicked "redeem discount" it goes away then page reloads. No email and no discount applied.

On the pop-up I clicked "redeem discount" it goes away then page reloads. No email and no discount applied.

So it went through to the end for me but not for you. Strange.

I think someone else had an issue like this with the CoolProps P2 1:1 bust. They contacted Sideshow and they applied it manually for them.

Worth a try if you want this piece.

11a6078aeec3b1d1d0f47e6d49d4dd93.jpg

Look awfully familiar to something....ORDERED

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11a6078aeec3b1d1d0f47e6d49d4dd93.jpg

Look awfully familiar to something....ORDERED

Wow great find. Looks very familiar indeed. I'm not saying I hate this piece at all. I'm just not that woed by it either. I will order this no matter though.

I'm sure it will be much more impressive in person since most every SS piece I've had I'm impressed and "wowed" in person. And that is a great find. Basically the pose they went with from the back. Now if only they weren't so bone-headed to mis-place the thigh armor and hard-headed to fix it! :gah: But you are right, in any case, it's an order anyway.

It was a piece that I've been waiting for 4 a very long time and so I felt this was the right time to use 4 years of accumulated Sideshow Reward Points :) now the long wait!

dbfe0683a54adda8c1f662bf4dae466b.png

Last edited:
Wow man congrats! :hi5: Definitely a good piece to use it on as you said. I assume you had more than the total in SSRP? I'm going to use my whole saving of RP on it too. A little less than half, but it will make a nice dent in the price. :yess:

Wow man congrats! :hi5: Definitely a good piece to use it on as you said. I assume you had more than the total in SSRP? I'm going to use my whole saving of RP on it too. A little less than half, but it will make a nice dent in the price. :yess:

Thanks bro! :) yea, I have abt $150 of points left but it was certainly a relief to finally blow the lot. I always said it needed to be a big piece and as a massive fan of the the first Pred movie, I couldn't of picked a better statue! :)

Congrats on your purchase too bro :hi5:

Andy take your order number down bro

All done buddy. Thanks :)

Back