1/6 [ New ] PANGAEA Toy 1/6 Gladiator General PG02 Official Pictures Updated!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received my call to pick this guy up.

Hopefully will have time to go tomorrow and update you guys soon.

Ordered Version A, liked the battle damaged look, gives him a meaner expression.

Unfortunately have plans tonight, will have to pick it up tomorrow... :gah:

Any other requests for pictures? Boots... HS, anything else? Close up of anything?

Whaaaat? :horror Have fun, but come back home early to take some pictures

just kidding! :wave

Apart from pics from the boots, your thoughts about them. Thank you

Very, very selfish of you ;)

Damn you! An alert came and thought it was someone posting pictures :rotfl

I have more pics. Just a few before I goto bed. Will post more tomorrow and some thoughts on it.

Overall though I think it's pretty good. Sculpt looks miles better the the KP. Wanted to take a pic with my HT MOS Jor-El but just too lazy today

Overall, I liked the figure. During the last year I've branched out of Medicom, HT, and Enterbay.

Bought from some other companies including Ace Toyz, Art Figures, DID, and threeZero

I think this figure is DID quality in terms of paint and sculpt. If an HT is 10/10, I'd say this would be a solid 7.5/10. Good but doesn't blow you away. They try painting the body with veins that come out bluish, but still appreciated. Sculpt is good, again, miles better then the KP, forehead is a little long but I'm cool with it.

Accessories are alright. The blade of the sword is metal, helmet and shield are plastic, and the armor parts you need to attach are a pain. The leather strap for the hand is also a little weird and feels cheap... but whatever..~ Boots are pretty good, I have no expectations, but looks fine. The chainmail is fabric that looks alright from a distance, but when close up the illusion is gone. Its fabric.

Gripes: Hate the fact the armor is dirty colored, like a battle damaged covered in sand. In person the color looks more like copper, which is the same for the helmet.

Articulation is good. Joints are strong and solid, and because he has no pants, the leg articulation is great.

That's my 2 cents, and I hope anyone that's considering or ordered will enjoy as well.

Overall, I liked the figure. During the last year I've branched out of Medicom, HT, and Enterbay.

Bought from some other companies including Ace Toyz, Art Figures, DID, and threeZero

I think this figure is DID quality in terms of paint and sculpt. If an HT is 10/10, I'd say this would be a solid 7.5/10. Good but doesn't blow you away. They try painting the body with veins that come out bluish, but still appreciated. Sculpt is good, again, miles better then the KP, forehead is a little long but I'm cool with it.

Accessories are alright. The blade of the sword is metal, helmet and shield are plastic, and the armor parts you need to attach are a pain. The leather strap for the hand is also a little weird and feels cheap... but whatever..~ Boots are pretty good, I have no expectations, but looks fine. The chainmail is fabric that looks alright from a distance, but when close up the illusion is gone. Its fabric.

Gripes: Hate the fact the armor is dirty colored, like a battle damaged covered in sand. In person the color looks more like copper, which is the same for the helmet.

Articulation is good. Joints are strong and solid, and because he has no pants, the leg articulation is great.

That's my 2 cents, and I hope anyone that's considering or ordered will enjoy as well.

Thank you very much for your two cents! I appreciate it.

I think I will hunt the boots and the sword (much better in detail than KPs, specially with the roman eagle handle detail ) . I own the KP figure and its enough for me on the armour, but might end up changing the body too. When you put the KP helmet, the figure falls forward because of the weight.

Back