1/6 [ New ] PANGAEA Toy 1/6 Gladiator General PG02 Official Pictures Updated!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine looks similar (has some weird cracks close to elbow connection). I am really unpleased with the ACI body quality. :slap I am bending it and it is OK for now, but it is hard to tell what is exactly wrong with yours. I would contact your seller anyway.

Yeah... I had similar problem too...
Just glad that the Samurai General is now switched to the more true type like new body
ACI-B05-2.jpg

Thanks guys! I tried to bend it, and it works now, but I'll try to move it as few times as I can to make sure that it won't get worse. I've contacted the seller though, we will see what we can do...

Finally having this figure in my collection. Ordered the Deluxe version and while i was pretty amazed by the armor and the stuff it came with, i totally disliked the body. So I switched it out and build up two figures with the other parts. Loving the display and presence of these three :)

gladiator-tm-2.png

gladiator-tm-1.png

Wow! looks great, BTW, do u have more photos with the seamless arms body? planning to replaced mine my with the zc toys seamless arms body, but reluctant because of the different color of the legs

Did some work on mine. Swapped the body over to a HT Muscle True Type (upper) but kept the Pangaea legs. I also took this custom Maximus head and reformed it by boiling and squashing it down a bit. Crowe has a round melon so I fix that and I think the likeness came out even more now. Loving him a lot more now. I also added real sand/dirt to the base. IMG_20190703_024020_361.jpgIMG_20190703_024020_364.jpgIMG_20190703_024020_373.jpgIMG_20190703_024020_362.jpgIMG_20190703_024020_411.jpgIMG_20190703_024020_413.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back