[ New ] PANGAEA Toy 1/6 French Crusader General Balian PG04 Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** NEW Revised Pleather Covered Shield ****

TlBT7Y9.jpg

That looks great. It's really nice to see a manufacturer that responsive to the concerns of collectors. I will be ordering the "Jerusalem" version of the figure.

no, there will be no deluxe version, nor any other versons in our plan. so, be free to choose from normal and Jerusalem version. Thanks

Im going with the Jerusalem version too... any plans for a deluxe version ,like the maximus, with BOTH costumes???

Which version do you think will be the best? I am really on the fence on which figure to preorder lol. I love both versions, but can't afford both. I might go with the first version since you see him in that outfit for most of the movie and he has no battle damage.

Customizer CalvinLo (based in Asia) used one in a custom project not that long ago... not sure why it's taking so long to get everywhere else. I have mine POd through onesixthkit, so you'd think if Asian customers are getting theirs, then retailers in Asia should have this. Unless Calvin has a special relationship with ACI/Pangea.

Customizer CalvinLo (based in Asia) used one in a custom project not that long ago... not sure why it's taking so long to get everywhere else. I have mine POd through onesixthkit, so you'd think if Asian customers are getting theirs, then retailers in Asia should have this. Unless Calvin has a special relationship with ACI/Pangea.

I have seen this photoshoot, that's why I was wondering if it was a promo piece or just a customer who posted photos.
Anyway my preorder is with KGHobby, he's is also in Asia but not a word.
The only retailer who has a special relationship with ACI/Pangaea is 7toys7 and it shows availability in 3 to 5 days.
So it is available, question is why other big retailers in China have not receive their stock.

ok where is the on hand pics? Don't tell me I will be the one to post pics first lol I'm expecting my non Jerusalem version later in the week.

Just received notice to pay the rest of my preorder.
The figure (normal vers.) is expected to be shipped in the next days.

Back