New Myers mask!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blake

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all, I just picked up another Myers mask, this mght just be my favorite. Check it out!

IMG_1748.jpg

IMG_1749.jpg

IMG_1750.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

It is the Mint75 Kirk #2 from NAG, converted by AllHallowsGhost.

Looks damn near exactly like the original :rock

I love his shatner toupee, matches perfect :lol

Congrats!

Curious, your thoughts on RZ's H1 and H2?

I need to find someone else besides me that liked both so I don't feel like I just pooped on the name Halloween all by my lonesome....:lol

Coming from someone who's collected many MM-Shape-WS masks, yours is one of the best i've ever layed my eyes upon!

Subtle is the key and yours acheived it perfectly.

Last edited:
The Mint is easily one of my all time favorite Myers masks. Wish I could have gotten in on one. I'm trying to save up for a H78 myself. Excellent score Blake! I'm so jealous!!!

How much did this cost? My feeling is it was fairly expensive.

Thanks for all the great comments guys!

Jye - The short answer is I thought the remake was pretty rubbish, but I was pleasantly surprised by H2.

Darth - If you get the chance, definitely try to get an H78. That was my first mask!

Kabuk - I now own six with an additional five ordered and in various stages of delivery. I am very excited for what is in store!

Mr. - I actually acquired this mask through a trade of an H78. I believe we both got exactly what we were looking for!

Kabuk, here are the newest pics of all the masks I own -

IMG_1737.jpg

IMG_1744.jpg

IMG_1749.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

IMG_1303.jpg

IMG_1317.jpg

Fantastic! Where do you keep them all? What precautions do you take to make sure they don't get damaged?

I'm getting really close to buying my first mask, and am considering making a hobby of it.

Mr. - I actually acquired this mask through a trade of an H78.

So what did you pay for the H78 mask, if you don't mind answering...?

The 2nd to the last one is also bad ass!

What is your storage/cleaning routine like?

That is one of my favorite as well! It's a PsychoSE. I have a curio cabinet I keep them in, out of any sunlight. I don't really wear them, so an occasional dusting is all I do.

That is one of my favorite as well! It's a PsychoSE. I have a curio cabinet I keep them in, out of any sunlight. I don't really wear them, so an occasional dusting is all I do.

Yeah, that PsychoSE is pretty damn nice, a tie with your new one for which best represents the character.

You did the right thing, own both :rock

Congrats on your collection and thanks for sharing.

Edit: No joke, I can't stop gawking at that PSE, that IS The Shape!

Edit2: thanks for posting the link :rock

Last edited:
So what did you pay for the H78 mask, if you don't mind answering...?

I actually received an H78 blank through a big trade with Nik involving three masks and a bunch of figures. I then sent the blank out to a couple of different artists for the paint and hair. If you are looking to get one, I would suggest posting a want ad in the classifieds at Michael-myers.net.

Fantastic! Where do you keep them all? What precautions do you take to make sure they don't get damaged?

I'm getting really close to buying my first mask, and am considering making a hobby of it.

It's a great hobby, very addictive! So many excellent sculpt as well as so many great artists for paint and hair. They will last forever as long as youbtake pretty basic care of them!

Mask collecting is very fun and addicting hobby but it's also expensive if you go for higher end stuff. Good luck on your first mask Kabukiman!

Back