Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I like that gloss. What exactly do you buy and is it easy for someone with no painting experience? I want to hit the snake belly and the rattle with some.

Just got his baby today. She look amazing. We love this figure. Thank you ARH/Averone. Can't wait for Conan. Congrats guys on this amazing statue. :)

So no one read my post ha?

We are going to be in NYCC guys! Working hard to finish all of our statues right now!!

You NY guys should come and visit us, say hello!!

You see, if we added the gloss then some would complain!
As you can see its very easy thing to apply

You are so right! :)

So no one read my post ha?

We are going to be in NYCC guys! Working hard to finish all of our statues right now!!

You NY guys should come and visit us, say hello!!

We might c u there.. Still deciding if we can go ( Me and hubby ).

You are so right! :)

We might c u there.. Still deciding if we can go ( Me and hubby ).

Yea stop by, I will update everyone with the dates soon. Got to make sure we are going first.

Ares, Athena Gold and the new Conan will be at the show for sure! :yess:

Yea stop by, I will update everyone with the dates soon. Got to make sure we are going first.

Ares, Athena Gold and the new Conan will be at the show for sure! :yess:

i would fly out there to see them but then i wouldn't have enough money left to buy them :slap

Averone, I know I'm being a bit impatient but do you have any news about what's happening with the Medusas for international customers?

We already ordered brand-new boxes, these are heavier grade boxes for protection.
They will be split into two parts. In less than a week from now, we will be getting these new boxes, and mailing them out.
Believe me, we want them out of our studio as fast as possible

We already ordered brand-new boxes, these are heavier grade boxes for protection.
They will be split into two parts. In less than a week from now, we will be getting these new boxes, and mailing them out.
Believe me, we want them out of our studio as fast as possible

Thanks for the info Alex.
I know u guys are doing your best to get these out, it's just that seeing all these in hand Medusas makes me want it even more.

Hopefully she will be here by mid September, then I can get her as a birthday present

Thanks for the info Alex.
I know u guys are doing your best to get these out, it's just that seeing all these in hand Medusas makes me want it even more.

Hopefully she will be here by mid September, then I can get her as a birthday present

I'll take it as an early Xmas present,
Liking the gloss on her, waitin on more pics

I received mine yesterday and am very happy with it! I now have both Green and Rattlesnake editions and I'm having a hard time figuring out which I like better. I definitely like the color scheme of the Green better, but IMO the execution of the paint job on the Rattlesnake version is better. This is most evident on Medusa's back and shoulder where there are snake scales. The paint on the Rattlesnake edition brings those scales out beautifully! The snakes in Medusa's hair are also more vibant in the Rattle version.

Here are a few pics. I posted a ton more in my collection thread. I won't spam this thread with my pics so if you'd like to see here is the link:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112849&page=10

I received mine yesterday and am very happy with it! I now have both Green and Rattlesnake editions and I'm having a hard time figuring out which I like better. I definitely like the color scheme of the Green better, but IMO the execution of the paint job on the Rattlesnake version is better. This is most evident on Medusa's back and shoulder where there are snake scales. The paint on the Rattlesnake edition brings those scales out beautifully! The snakes in Medusa's hair are also more vibant in the Rattle version.

Here are a few pics. I posted a ton more in my collection thread. I won't spam this thread with my pics so if you'd like to see here is the link:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112849&page=10

Awesome pics Colin... congrats on both Medusa's. :clap

Back