Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woozie0, Great, great pictures
So far for the most part everything is looking great and very minor issues
Thanks for sharing

We are getting ready for New York CC. Trying so very hard to get the internationals mailed out soon. Updates coming soon.

I received mine yesterday and am very happy with it! I now have both Green and Rattlesnake editions and I'm having a hard time figuring out which I like better. I definitely like the color scheme of the Green better, but IMO the execution of the paint job on the Rattlesnake version is better. This is most evident on Medusa's back and shoulder where there are snake scales. The paint on the Rattlesnake edition brings those scales out beautifully! The snakes in Medusa's hair are also more vibant in the Rattle version.

Here are a few pics. I posted a ton more in my collection thread. I won't spam this thread with my pics so if you'd like to see here is the link:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112849&page=10

good pics woozie....did you get the 2 extra arrows with the Rattle?? can't see them in your pics
:wave

Yesterday I hand delivered and set one up for a guy local to me. An older gentleman with many eclectic things around the house. He was floored by the Rattle!

Some very upsetting news.

Today I got a call from Arahom.
Very upset that today we got a call from USPS that our 34 international packages were refused by USPS, and we have to go pick them back up! :(

The reason they gave us is that the package is beyond the 108" girth for shipping priority international. It is 129".
Its distressing to know that Arahom has taken the extra effort and time to open each one and reinforce them and then we have to do it all over again, make new packages.

There is now no option but to take packages and split them into 2 parts for shipping, which means for you longer wait, for us more money. Yet there is no other option as Fedex and UPS charge $450-$500 for packages.

We did our best to avoid this by reducing the size the for the Rattle shipping box, but seems that our factory had increased the size by just a bit and it screwed everything up. But dont blame them, the stryo is perfect protection. Its miscalculation down the production line.

Anyhow, we have now plans to ship 2 parts to each of you. We has also placed an order for a better box for the shipping of the tail alone. This will take us a few weeks to get this thick cardboard box for just the tail. We cant just ship it in a thin cardboard box you can get from the likes of Home Depot. In the meantime, Arahom will open them, yet again, repackage and reduce the box. Using, the top #1 and base stryo #4 he will repackage and ship this without the tail (Usually in the center) to you. In aprox 2-3 weeks he will send out the tail separately in another shipment at no cost to you.

I want to apologize for this in advance, but again there is not much we can do but to take a bit more time.
You have to know I am not happy about this, not at all. I am a bit frustrated to know you folks have been waiting so long to get your Rattle.

On the positive side, I know now that there will be no damages. To separate the tail there is no chance of it braking. You can relax knowing the tail comes in its own box. Not that I was worried before, but you can never be too safe for international shipping.
Again, I am sorry to tell you this. I really am, I really do appreciate your patience and wait for this beauty.
In the next few day you all will get a tracking, for the first half of the shipping from us, and then I hope in 2-3 weeks the other half of the tracking.

Arahom, told me all US and Canada orders went out already.

More than half of our customers are international buyers. And we truly appreciate this, we go out of our way to make sure as a small company we can help you with customs etc.
For the future large projects, we will do it differently. We have thought about this and come up with a great solution. I will share with you some other time. The likes of Conan that is as big as this statue will not have issues as such. I am confident your going to appreciate what we do right now and quality of work you will get in the Medusa Rattle is top notch.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Alex A
ARH Studios

Just got Internet Connection from a stressing trip I´m at right now, and as I already mentioned a couple times, I´m a bit disappointed about the size of the box, my problem being mainly how will I transport it home from USA.

I know it is not your fault, and I´m not blaming anyone, but one of the criteria I used to decide to buy the statue was the box size and therefore how transportable it was.

First we were told it would be 2/3rds of the original and then about 78" (W+L+H). And now people are saying it is 32x24x25 = 81" (W+L+H).
And that´s way to large for me. The limit the airline permits is 79" ! So I was already stressed it being 78" and now 81" !?

Ok, so now down to the solution, hearing that you will be making new boxes to divide the shipment in two, can you please send me those two boxes (without statue of course, as mine has already been delivered).

Just got Internet Connection from a stressing trip I´m at right now, and as I already mentioned a couple times, I´m a bit disappointed about the size of the box, my problem being mainly how will I transport it home from USA.

I know it is not your fault, and I´m not blaming anyone, but one of the criteria I used to decide to buy the statue was the box size and therefore how transportable it was.

First we were told it would be 2/3rds of the original and then about 78" (W+L+H). And now people are saying it is 32x24x25 = 81" (W+L+H).
And that´s way to large for me. The limit the airline permits is 79" ! So I was already stressed it being 78" and now 81" !?

Ok, so now down to the solution, hearing that you will be making new boxes to divide the shipment in two, can you please send me those two boxes (without statue of course, as mine has already been delivered).

If the box was mailed already and has arrived it complicates matters.
We fit the box for what is on hand. You have to ask Arahom about this, it's a tough one to answer since the statue has arrived already to its location
Did you see that the styro is layered? So you may take the tail out and create a box for it separately to take with you? Then the original box will be smaller. Essentially that's what we are doing now.

:cut

:cuckoo:

If the box was mailed already and has arrived it complicates matters.
We fit the box for what is on hand. You have to ask Arahom about this, it's a tough one to answer since the statue has arrived already to its location
Did you see that the styro is layered? So you may take the tail out and create a box for it separately to take with you? Then the original box will be smaller. Essentially that's what we are doing now.

Arahom is busy making the new statues leave him alone so we can get our statues faster..:impatient: :lecture :thwak

seriously..:gah:

We are indeed trying to move forward full speed.

The latest news

"Hello Guys,

ARH Studios will be present with our own booth at the NY Comic Con now in October 10-13! This is our first Comic Con with our own space, and we will bring all our statues to the show, including our new Conan: The Sacrifice diorama, Ares, Minotaurus and the Angel of Darkness!

This is a great opportunity to see in person all the cool stuff we have been working on!

You will be able to place your orders both at the show and online

See you there!

Arahom Radjah"

Does that means all the orders will be up on that date. Can we have some sneak peek before this? OCT is really a long way...

We are indeed trying to move forward full speed.

The latest news

"Hello Guys,

ARH Studios will be present with our own booth at the NY Comic Con now in October 10-13! This is our first Comic Con with our own space, and we will bring all our statues to the show, including our new Conan: The Sacrifice diorama, Ares, Minotaurus and the Angel of Darkness!

This is a great opportunity to see in person all the cool stuff we have been working on!

You will be able to place your orders both at the show and online

See you there!

Arahom Radjah"

Will Gold Athena be shown also? and is she up for order?
The rest of them statues sounds great also! can't wait to see them all!:hi5:

Back