Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope so - i have to have her

I am so sorry, the Rattle is gone. The regular green sometimes comes up. Just keep your eyes open.
Please send an email to Arahom and get on our list for the green version, if any news comes up we will inform you. Chances are very low but you never know.
Here is our email
[email protected]

Just tried to sell my medusas to fund a custom project,,,,I just can't bring myself to sell them:gah: so I took the listings down

Just tried to sell my medusas to fund a custom project,,,,I just can't bring myself to sell them:gah: so I took the listings down

wtf :rotfl titan you got medusa and will sell it and it will have a new owner....and all this before I even have mine :lol :monkey2

are any of you keeping your Medusas?? or u all selling her to fund what you really collect ?? :horror :slap

has anybody had a problem with the breastplate not being magnetized? i just got mine today and it seems like the breastplate is only being held on because it curls around the body but it's very loose.

everything else looks great but that part really worries me.

will post a video later...

Last edited:
My beauty is home waiting for me can't wait to get home
To let her out the box.

Good thing someone is always home at my house cause
Fed ex just left the box at my door and took off.
Something this expensive and $200 shipping you would
Think signature would be required.

Congrats jzx6x good video she came out great , I wouldn't worry
About the breast plate they look like they hold on well enough in the
Video. I just wish they stayed with the original design breast plates from the green version looks much better imo

Congrats jzx6x good video she came out great , I wouldn't worry
About the breast plate they look like they hold on well enough in the
Video. I just wish they stayed with the original design breast plates from the green version looks much better imo

agreed, averone said that there might be the possibility of buying the original plated with the new colors some time down the line....

Just got her at work and she looks great. I didn't get a chance to take everything out because of the seer size of the box. It's lighter then I thought it would be though.

Small issues here and there but if need be can be easily remedied.
It's good to see no broken tails.
Now some more good news
We got the OK from SS and licensee for Conan and will put it up for sale in Oct.
Do you know what else is going on in Oct?

Just got her at work and she looks great. I didn't get a chance to take everything out because of the seer size of the box. It's lighter then I thought it would be though.

Now, now! Take it easy on me man!
In know what photos to expect soon! Lots and lots of close-ups :)

agreed, averone said that there might be the possibility of buying the original plated with the new colors some time down the line....

Yeah I heard it was mentioned, I hope they do cause it's just a more
Exotic better fit to the statue. You wouldn't think having the cleavage part
Not cover be a big deal but it does make a big difference to the evil beauty that she
Is :)

Now, now! Take it easy on me man!
In know what photos to expect soon! Lots and lots of close-ups :)

She'll have to wait in line.:monkey2 I haven't taking picture of a dozen or statues I received in the last few months. I'll need to inspect it closely though. The only thing I took out of the foam was the medusa tail and bust sculpt.

But definitely lots of close up shots :D

Yeah I heard it was mentioned, I hope they do cause it's just a more
Exotic better fit to the statue. You wouldn't think having the cleavage part
Not cover be a big deal but it does make a big difference to the evil beauty that she
Is :)

Tonight I will test the paired plates
Also working with a frelance painter to paint these for us
Just very busy right now

has anybody had a problem with the breastplate not being magnetized? i just got mine today and it seems like the breastplate is only being held on because it curls around the body but it's very loose.

everything else looks great but that part really worries me.

will post a video later...

I have the same issue. The breastplate slides down slightly, but it stays in place.

Don't make fun of me, I haven't found the perfect display for her yet but I wanted her out of the box!!

20130808_203107_zps34fb5d75.jpg

Back