Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't make fun of me, I haven't found the perfect display for her yet but I wanted her out of the box!!

20130808_203107_zps34fb5d75.jpg

Damn that's a disaster waiting to happen I think you
Should find a safer place bud asap :)

It was that or the floor for now O_O

Good thing though is no one is allowed in that room unless I'm home. She's pretty sturdy there despite what it looks like, gave it the ol shake and wobble test and she didnt teeter or even move.

I'm still looking for a marble colored column big and tall enough to display her on. Anyone got any links? Not real marble of course because that would cost thousands!

I have the same issue. The breastplate slides down slightly, but it stays in place.

check with something metal if the breasts have magnets in them. mine do so i think the magnetic paint on the plate is the problem....

check with something metal if the breasts have magnets in them. mine do so i think the magnetic paint on the plate is the problem....

Well that's a good thing, it means we can order some new separate plates

Don't make fun of me, I haven't found the perfect display for her yet but I wanted her out of the box!!

20130808_203107_zps34fb5d75.jpg

Lol that looks bad...but congrats :monkey1

It was that or the floor for now O_O

Good thing though is no one is allowed in that room unless I'm home. She's pretty sturdy there despite what it looks like, gave it the ol shake and wobble test and she didnt teeter or even move.

I'm still looking for a marble colored column big and tall enough to display her on. Anyone got any links? Not real marble of course because that would cost thousands!

Don't you have tables?? Lol

Lol that looks bad...but congrats :monkey1

Don't you have tables?? Lol

Looks horrible I know, but no I don't even have a temp table. Just moved and got rid of all the junk. Then the wifey took both end tables and used them downstairs -_-the price you pay...but at least I got a whole room for my stuff now =D

Looks horrible I know, but no I don't even have a temp table. Just moved and got rid of all the junk. Then the wifey took both end tables and used them downstairs -_-the price you pay...but at least I got a whole room for my stuff now =D

You can always put her on top of the Medusa box... Lol

Kinda strange, mine has NO gloss on the snake or the snake belly part at all like some of these pictures have. Hmm

Happy to say my rattle made it safe little minor paint issue lack of gloss
And loose breast plates as well but no big deal she's amazing piece of art
Some crappy phone pics here next to her twin :)

20130813_012948_43914.jpg

20130813_012442_107099.jpg

20130813_013357_10402.jpg

20130813_013357_81422.jpg

20130813_013357_131412.jpg

20130813_012442_171120.jpg

20130813_022946.jpg

20130813_023433.jpg

Ok
Guys, the Rattke was never suppose to be as glossy as the green Medusa. No it's not as slimy as the green.
We talked about this very early on.

yeah i preferr rattle being non-glossy she looks like she's been in an arid environment so its proper for me. she looks more lively than the green one thats for sure

i might go and buy some magnetic paint and try to fix the breast plate issue on my own. i'm kind of nervous that i'll ruin her though....

Was just wondering if anyone else has a hole in the base, right under the guy turned to stone?

I prefer the gloss look of the snake part of Medusa, so...today,she got a gloss coat, just the snake body and tail.

Back