Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity WAITLIST

Lets just forget about this, I think its just sounded wrong.
There is no arguments about being greedy, everyone is looking for a valued product.
You all should be very happy your in the know. Not many outsides of the forums have even heard about this! No retailer advertisement, no ads nothing.
This is a very special run and in fact very exclusive

Agreed, sorry Dingo

:1-1:

Aver. there's no such thing as "we cant"
tell that foreman in China you're gonna extend the ES
and then tell him to break the mould

To be fair to those who got the EX and the wait-listers we have to first hear everyones opinions.

The goal is to make sure we dont rush into this. I will give it some time.

The mold will be destroyed, however we always keep the master at our ARH Studios location.

Dingo, what you got against the mold! LOL
You must have been one of those kids who loved destroying things!
I was one who love building things :wave

To get back on topic, will the video show the styro packaging and boxes as well? Interested to see the reduction in box size.

To get back on topic, will the video show the styro packaging and boxes as well? Interested to see the reduction in box size.

I dont think so, as it will be manufactured in China
If you ask around, everyone will tell you our new factory stryo has been much improved. No more brake apart stryo.

End result should be better protection, better transport, better all around

np,::inlove: same here, lets just enjoy the anticipation of getting this centre-piece grail into our collections

(Sigh) If only Australia wasn't so far :date

Like you said, this truly is a grail piece.... for sure! I have a paid deposit on a Reg. and will support whatever the original EX peeps decide.

Consolidate the ES, break the mold, burn the factory, videotape everything, post video.

I ordered the Ex, as far as #'s, my vote is just ad the xtra 10-20-50 to the ex run and # them in one set 1/75 , 25/ 80, 65/65 ....what ever the #'s may be. What ever the end # is matters little to me, I just want it!
I must say, its nice to see life pumped back into this thread....

On second thought, in reality if the regulars have a separate numbering system they would technically be the rarest since it will say #/50 but they won't be the full 50 like the EX so maybe consolidation for all of them is best. For those that care about that type thing.

My head hurts. :lol

Re: NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity

MedusaRattle (87).JPG
[/QUOTE]

BTW: Look at this, how can anyone possibly have a complaint

averone has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

averone has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

PM sent
Email given

Have one of the first 50, vote for just increasing the ES to include the other guys.

wait, there's a regular? Alex did you lie to us??? we were told only 50 for this release!

wait, there's a regular? Alex did you lie to us??? we were told only 50 for this release!

Thats how I see it.

Guys please read above. ^^

We didn't plan this this way, but seriously the Rattle Ex was solicited for a special run of 50 and now we sold it out.
The others are not getting the Ex.
Yes we are considering raising the ES to 70 or whatever the final numbers are but only if majority want it, and only if Ex buyers say so.
Otherwise there are two products yes, two seperare runs.
This is not a bait thing! We never expected this to sell 50 in two days and our longtime customers didn't even have a clue as this was not advertised anywhere.
To be fair to everyone, this is still a very rare paint up and I wouldn't want you to miss it.
Please don't think about the ES so much as its still low, think of what will be with you soon.
Jacob have I ever done wrong by you? Need a bit of credit here friend.

I am one of the buyers of the first 50 Medusa and would also vote in favor of increasing the EX to 75!

Here is why :lecture

1. This thread is showing a lot of anger toward the confusing on how to number the EX from the Regulars. Just open it to 75 copies so the last 15 people outside the original 50 can have their cake and eat it too!

2. If the 15 regulars are exactly the same as the original 50 then whats so special about the first 50? Does it have an EX switchable bow? Hands? Head?

3. Perception from your friends and family. You can tell them your is special because you got one of the 50 and the 15 copies after are regular edition. They will ask whats so special about the first 50 and you won't convince them why your is so special when the regular 15s are exactly the same and it becomes a joke to them.

4. Just open the order to 75 ex copies and put this headache away. Close the wait list, be done with it, and ARH + co can just move on peacefully to the next project.

5. Its just 15 extra...Its still a small number to me and I can't understand why the few are so butt hurt about wanting to be in that EXCLUSIVE FIRST 50 club! :lol

One more thing :lecture

If you are still going to keep raging over adding 15 you got two options:

1. Keep raging over it and still buy it anyways.
2. Get your money back and let someone else on the waitlist take your spot.

Last edited:

Averone. You have never done me wrong. I speak for myself on this. I preordered it before the sell out of fifty because i didnt want to miss it again. I had to cancel a preorder that was coming in because i felt if i didnt get in before it sold out i wouldnt get one. Well come to find out there are more then fifty being made and i would still have two more days from today to get an order in and there is absolutely no difference between the first fifty and this extra run of however many it is. It isnt an exclusive of fifty anymore because now there are more then fifty all the same. You also keep saying that the exclusive of 50 is sold out and the people that are ordering now arent getting the exclusive. Then tell me what is the difference between the two? Just the numbering on the base? Not much of a difference if thats it.

Back