Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity WAITLIST

I would guess it would be like SS have a certain number of Exclusives and regulars and the only difference is the number and an art print.

I would hope it would only be 50 as stated.... $800 total for this, and the es of 50 created the sense of urgency to pre order.....

I would guess it would be like SS have a certain number of Exclusives and regulars and the only difference is the number and an art print.

I did not have any idea about any reg being released. Only that 50 EX and buy fast because they are selling out and then thats it. Just 50. were to be made and thats it!! And not avaliable at SS only at ARH

Well, it would've been nice to tell us that when the umpire blew the whistle, instead of changing the goal posts before half time

A bit of clarification on how many are actually being made...ie:EX, REG... would be appreciated,

However, I really wanted the original. Missed out on it and think the rattle version is better anyway...if 50 EX. are made & 500 reg., I could care less.:lecture
I like this, can't wait to get it..... bring on my #2/50:yess:

Can't believe people get so wrapped up about a number, as long as you get one why isn't that enough? It just oozes greed.....ARH calls the shots, we don't. They are in a bad spot. The demand was more than they thought and people were, yet again, left with out a chance to get one so ARH tried to make it right...... Now they can't make everyone happy since they have, thankfully, changed their minds.If a simple stamped number means that much to someone than just cancel it.

Can't believe people get so wrapped up about a number, as long as you get one why isn't that enough? It just oozes greed.....ARH calls the shots, we don't. They are in a bad spot. The demand was more than they thought and people were, yet again, left with out a chance to get one so ARH tried to make it right...... Now they can't make everyone happy since they have, thankfully, changed their minds.If a simple stamped number means that much to someone than just cancel it.

The problem I have is this is that it was perceived as there would be only 50. Money is tight now due to preorders shipping in 30 days. I could had used that $300 on it if I knew there is in fact not 50 rattle versions made. There wouldn't be an urgency for me then.

All this though is based on assumption that Arh plans to make more then what was previously advertise as 50 ES. Need clearification from Arh on this.

The problem I have is this is that it was perceived as there would be only 50. Money is tight now due to preorders shipping in 30 days. I could had used that $300 on it if I knew there is in fact not 50 rattle versions made. There wouldn't be an urgency for me then.

All this though is based on assumption that Arh plans to make more then what was previously advertise as 50 ES. Need clearification from Arh on this.

If you need to hear it direct from ARH I get that. I heard it direct from Alex. 50 Ex and no more than 50 reg. In any case how long do you think the regs will last if the first 50 sold out in just a few days? The urgency is the same, very soon the regs will be spoken for too....

For some it's a lot more than a simple stamped number. It's commitment of $300 now and ~$800 in the next 4-5 months. It looks like March is going to be a heavy month for collectors so $300 up front is a lot.

I think ARH should just make up their minds and give everyone the information up front. I'm not even saying they should set edition sizes - if they want they can make an open ES - all I'm saying is be up front with people.

Let me clarify. We had a small number of Regular put aside to be shipped to our retailers, and we are taking this number and opening it up to the wait-list people. We never expected this to sell out in 48hrs!
NO RETAILERS WILL NOW GET ANY RATTLE

Our Web EX is sold out at 50 editions

This decision was made by the president of the company after many came forward that where not able to put the order in for some reason or another due to the sudden and unexpected announcement of this sale.
Now here you may say, then this increases the number but please read along below and you will find out that is not the case. Its a new numerical number that was allocated, what will happen is that we are no longer sending these to the retailers. So the only way to get them is still here and now and like I said before the wait list is being closed in a few days and thats the end of the Rattle production. No more rattle versions and to my knowledge no more Medusa production. We like to continue now to Minator, Ares, Conan, Red Sonja, Achilles and more, our energy/time and money is being redirected to allow us to produce these new pieces.

I think its best that I post the letter from Arahom explaining this:

The Medusa Rattle EX sold out in about 48 hours, and unfortunately many guys were left out. We decided to produce a few more on demand, of the regular Medusa Rattle statue. It will be exactly the same statue but with a different numeration.

Here below is the instruction about how to order it. Keep in mind that we will not produce a single statue more than the ones sold I pre-order, so you must reserve yours now in order to get one.

We will divide the payment of Medusa in two or three payments to make it easier to our buyers to purchase this piece due to its high cost.
To reserve yours, we require a down payment of $300. The remaining balance of $300 plus shipping can be paid in installments until the release date. We will upgrade ALL pre-orders to EMS express shipping with no extra cost, so once the statue is ready to ship, we will send it directly from our factory in China to your address by express shipping, and all tracking numbers will be provided at the day of shipment.

We have re-engineered the box, so the size is now 2/3 of the original, and the Styrofoam is now high density and high quality to ensure no breaking issues will occur during shipment. The weight of the statue remains the same, so shipping costs are still high.

Shipping costs are estimated to be around $200 for regular shipping, but we will not charge you more than $200 even if the cost is higher and will upgrade it to EMS with no extra cost either.
I will soon post a video on YouTube showing the new Medusa, so you all can have an idea of size. The ARH Studios EX version features removable top, two arrows piercing the rock soldier victim and a Medusa name plate. All to be included with the statue.

All deposit payments should be sent via PayPal to: [email protected]
best,

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.

Now remember soon I will announce the closure of the wait list and then its all over. No more payments will be accepted. As Arahom says" Keep in mind that we will not produce a single statue more than the ones sold I pre-order", he is telling you all that this is the end of the production for this statue.

I expect the regular to say 1-15/50 on the base but cant be sure right now although the 50 will never be made again once the production run ends. Yes, I think we are one of the only companies that never fully produce our production ES! Again this number for the regular will fall short of the 50 allocated. We will only produce another few and will not revisit the Regular or Ex in the future.

Thank you for your support and allowing us to grow our fan base. Its so very important for us to gain new customers. Its a pleasure bringing you a statue like this and doing business with you. We hope your experience with us will be amazing and we will not dissapoint. I am here to help our with any questions that you may have.

Best;

Alex A
ARH Studios

For some it's a lot more than a simple stamped number. It's commitment of $300 now and ~$800 in the next 4-5 months. It looks like March is going to be a heavy month for collectors so $300 up front is a lot.

I think ARH should just make up their minds and give everyone the information up front. I'm not even saying they should set edition sizes - if they want they can make an open ES - all I'm saying is be up front with people.

again, no more than 100 total, how long will they last...not long

Please read the above post ^^

If you need to hear it direct from ARH I get that. I heard it direct from Alex. 50 Ex and no more than 50 reg. In any case how long do you think the regs will last if the first 50 sold out in just a few days? The urgency is the same, very soon the regs will be spoken for too....

I agree with you, but all I'm saying is the information isn't up front. At the time of the EX pre-order, there was no mention of regs. Again, I agree, the urgency is the same but that is because we have the luxury of hindsight - 50 EX, 50 regs.

All I'm saying is up front information is best IMO.

... and how are the EX and Reg numbers be distinguished, could you have two 15/50, one EX on Reg? That part I'm confused.

I agree with you, but all I'm saying is the information isn't up front. At the time of the EX pre-order, there was no mention of regs. Again, I agree, the urgency is the same but that is because we have the luxury of hindsight - 50 EX, 50 regs.

IMO the info was not up front because they appeared to have decided this after the fact. If they did know I agree totally.

Anyway, I love this statue. Glad to be able to get one. Glad additional collectors can get it also. But as a collector, I don't want any doubts about the lineage of the statue. If the Reg numbering duplicates the EX, that would be bad. Worse would be if they are 15/15, which would make them more rare than the EX.

Yes I apologize I only found out about this decision a day ago.

As soon as this Rattle Medusa went up we had some of our retailers contact us needing info. We in fact were not going to produce the Regular at all, it was not to be offered, but Arahom thought it was better to only offer it to the customers now rather than retailer any time later in the future and have all of you upset at us.

We want a more personal experience with our collectors.
I think it was a good decision on Arahoms part, because it allows a few who didnt even know about this to get their hand on a copy.
It builds good relations with more people and the more collectors have this from and through us directly the better.

Woozie, you got to think with me.
Most everyones (SS, BD, GG Etc.) big numbers of sales come through going through the retailers.
It would have been more profitable to offer a bigger number through the retailers, but Arahom is only giving these to the collectors and only direct sales. This in fact will make this still a very unique and limited statue.
It will not be sitting in a warehouse or for sale in a mom and pop shop somewhere later. Its not going to happen, because it will be sitting on your shelves!
You will not go and find this for less someplace later. No way it will happen because each and every one of you will want to keep this statue.

I understand the fact that some of you may be upset with Arahom. But its also very important to us that we do not ignore the very few collectors that will come back and buy from us later.
To me having that one to one relations is better, you get an overall better satisfaction.

Back to the point of being upfront yes I hope your not upset. It was an unexpected turn. The ES still is far short of the 500 overall Medusa.
I dont want to make more of these, in fact Im working with Arahom to produce the Ares. I like to think that you see it as giving us a boost to make these other statues.

Kind of like a push forward, and we appreciate it :peace

Back