Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity WAITLIST

So there is 70 total now? There is no regular then....is that correct?

Yes VS, its was with much thought and being respectful to those who ordered Ex and those who would have gotten the non-Ex (Now defunct edition) that we feel its best that we combine the two and make it easy for everyone involved.

Its something I did not expect do, but its tough to tell those who bought all these and those who email me to go away!

I think another 20 is ok, another 100 is not! I am not going back on our word and making more. Its settled here and ended.
Edition size is set for good for the Rattle : 70!

Ok everyone, bring it in :grouphug

Or bean counters such as you!:wave The day I saw this I put a deposit on it, that would be yesterday.

:rotfl:rotfl. Never been called a bean counter before. Lol

Yes VS, its was with much thought and being respectful to those who ordered Ex and those who would have gotten the non-Ex (Now defunct edition) that we feel its best that we combine the two and make it easy for everyone involved.

Its something I did not expect do, but its tough to tell those who bought all these and those who email me to go away!

I think another 20 is ok, another 100 is not! I am not going back on our word and making more. Its settled here and ended.
Edition size is set for good for the Rattle : 70!

Thanks, Alex. I missed out on the original and so glad to be able to get this so I won't be hypocritical and try to shut others out. One ES is the way to go. 70 out of 7 billion people is still great....... Now back to my battle cry, "Break the mold, torch the factory!"

I guess I can live with another 20. Perhaps ARH should send out newsletter so that those interested in your product will know in advance on what is being released.

I don't think those extra 20 are going to last long at all.

I guess I can live with another 20. Perhaps ARH should send out newsletter so that those interested in your product will know in advance on what is being released.

It is my intention to develop a better website and newsletters to announce product pre-orders and specials.
As it is our website is not very functional, Im going to work on this. I like to keep everyone who subscribe to us updated.

Our new model of direct sales to you guys demands it. :lecture

Thanks, Alex. I missed out on the original and so glad to be able to get this so I won't be hypocritical and try to shut others out. One ES is the way to go. 70 out of 7 billion people is still great....... Now back to my battle cry, "Break the mold, torch the factory!"

But, but, but!! We need this factory! They do great work!

:pray: spare them, let the battle cry be for faster turn around!

I think most everyone is telling me the same thing, it's pointless to start a new number. No one is too happy about the new edition #.
I just talked with Arahom and we will raise it to 70 to accommodate our fans.
I know some of you will not agree with our decision and I'm sorry about this we only feel like its only fair and will not decrease the value.

One thing is or sure, we will make no more, for no amount of money, for no reason at all. I'm not going to come back and tell you now we have a pink version. :lol

i will hold you tothat :DD

Last edited:

btw any price reduction for us if we getting achiless as well :p

How many are left Av., trying to talk a mate into getting in on this before the factory gets torched

How many are left Av., trying to talk a mate into getting in on this before the factory gets torched

:slap

Let me ask Arahom
Not many anymore since you guys keep bumping this thread!

ANYWAY ENOUGH ABOUT MEDUSA! MAKE AS MANY AS U WANT!!

BRING ON ALEXANDER THE GREAT!!! :gah:

I must say Im a bit annoyed that the Es is being increased. Normally I don't care about this kind of thing but when I saw this was limited to 50 I jumped on the chance to own it. I had to cancel a few preorders just to pay for this, a $300 deposit isn't a small amount of money.
Alex mentioned that some people were upset that they missed this, they must have been hiding under a rock coz I saw this posted on 2 different forums and on Facebook. I know they are saying its only a small run just for the people that missed out, but isn't that what the 50 rattle medusas were in the first place? A small run of 50 for those that missed out on the green? I just think if your going to advertise it as limited to 50, then keep it at 50. For those that missed out, too bad.
I'm sorry if I sound like a ****, but I have missed out on a lot of things in the past. That's the way it goes, you snooze you loose

I must say Im a bit annoyed that the Es is being increased. Normally I don't care about this kind of thing but when I saw this was limited to 50 I jumped on the chance to own it. I had to cancel a few preorders just to pay for this, a $300 deposit isn't a small amount of money.
Alex mentioned that some people were upset that they missed this, they must have been hiding under a rock coz I saw this posted on 2 different forums and on Facebook. I know they are saying its only a small run just for the people that missed out, but isn't that what the 50 rattle medusas were in the first place? A small run of 50 for those that missed out on the green? I just think if your going to advertise it as limited to 50, then keep it at 50. For those that missed out, too bad.
I'm sorry if I sound like a ****, but I have missed out on a lot of things in the past. That's the way it goes, you snooze you loose

Ok I felt the same way last night when I read about this...now I was kept up allnight over it tossing and turning..feeling Ive been had...this morning I downed five beers..took the day off work to get over it!!..So now I am over it!

Now ARH Studios better make it upto everyone by sending Medusa on time and in perfect condition!:impatient:

In addition by this year getting ARES completed!. And then after that dedicating everything they got to ALEXANDER THE GREAT!! EVERYTHING...and I want a color box for ALEXANDER THE GREAT!!

Plenty cash to make some color boxes now thanks to Medusa:rotfl

i guess i can live with an extra 20. like you said having the edition size go up a little isn't the end of the world. i would have preferred the original number given but if it means that a few collectors didn't get one i would feel bad about it.

Changing production run numbers is a terrible precedent to set as a business. A lot of the value of these items is because of the "tulips" mentality. When people have to question your limits, they question your entire product. It's way better to stick to the original 50 creating the illusion of a product that must be bought early or missed out on that to be the company who adds to their totals willy nilly.

Changing production run numbers is a terrible precedent to set as a business. A lot of the value of these items is because of the "tulips" mentality. When people have to question your limits, they question your entire product. It's way better to stick to the original 50 creating the illusion of a product that must be bought early or missed out on that to be the company who adds to their totals willy nilly.

it's a tough situation for everybody but when you think about it this is the best way. you should be happy that a company like ARH cares that much for their loyal customers to stick their neck out like this to satisfy them.

raising the edition size slightly does nothing to you. sure it's not as exactly as advertised but it's not like they changed the price or anything. i will be more upset if this is delayed for a month or 2 passed the release date.

if you look at an earlier post Alex said that as a compromise ARH will not be producing another variation of Medusa. this version is the most exclusive to date with an edition size of 70. the original green version was at over 500 pieces so be happy that you got this one.

Back