Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity WAITLIST

What makes the Exclusive different to the regular is what jaakub is asking. I think the definition of an exclusive item is to have something unique which distinguishes it from the others.
If the Reg and Ex are identical then there is no point calling the first 50 the exclusive run.

What makes the Exclusive different to the regular is what jaakub is asking. I think the definition of an exclusive item is to have something unique which distinguishes it from the others.
If the Reg and Ex are identical then there is no point calling the first 50 the exclusive run.

:exactly: thanks for summing it up for me.

Averone. You have never done me wrong. I speak for myself on this. I preordered it before the sell out of fifty because i didnt want to miss it again. I had to cancel a preorder that was coming in because i felt if i didnt get in before it sold out i wouldnt get one. Well come to find out there are more then fifty being made and i would still have two more days from today to get an order in and there is absolutely no difference between the first fifty and this extra run of however many it is. It isnt an exclusive of fifty anymore because now there are more then fifty all the same. You also keep saying that the exclusive of 50 is sold out and the people that are ordering now arent getting the exclusive. Then tell me what is the difference between the two? Just the numbering on the base? Not much of a difference if thats it.

I understand this will be making some very upset. It's not the best way to do this, but we again are in a tough place. I'm sorry if you missed out on your order, but you did he right thing to keep this order.
By the early morning of the 15th we had sold them all!
Then we got many angry emails from a few guys that had no idea about this. A few of them I've known for a few years now. They buy everything ARH Studios, and both Arahom and I felt it was too painful to see them miss out, It's entirely wrong for ARH Studios to ignore its loyal fans so Arahom decided to make another edition size.

The 15-20 extra orders, will the extra really hurt this statue?
Will we loose a few guys later because if this?
Not sure, but I'm for pleasing those who stood by us from the start, those who supported our growth and those who think of us not as a company that's out to make a buck, but one that rewards it's customers.

Ok, Im not going over this over and over. It up to you all to decide. However in my opinion this is not worth getting upset about. You are all very lucky to have a chance to own one of these beauties.
I'm very confident that this run will increase the value of this statue and by adding a few more or another #, it's going to get our statue to more homes.
Trust me when I say we have even better statues you will want.
Thanks so much for your support

Last edited:

Yes ok but what is your vote then?
Number them the same?

This is not a new system for us, we always do sales both on our site and retail. What is special is that you were offerd this exclusively through us and direct from China. We have the rights for this statue and can make up to our standard ES if 500, however we are after a more personal experience and a faster one if we can. It had never been done before this way, so no excuses, we didn't expect it to go so well!

So please help me help you, what do you think we should do? Mix the extras?

Just release the video...that'll help ease the tension :peace

Yes ok but what is your vote then?
Number them the same?

This is not a new system for us, we always do sales both on our site and retail. What is special is that you were offerd this exclusively through us and direct from China. We have the rights for this statue and can make up to our standard ES if 500, however we are after a more personal experience and a faster one if we can. It had never been done before this way, so no excuses, we didn't expect it to go so well!

So please help me help you, what do you think we should do? Mix the extras?

I think if you raise the ES that is fine for me but if you still want to separate the numbering and call one an Ex and one a Reg. Then the reg should not come with the "Exclusive name plate or extra arrows on the dead soldier"??
Thus making the first 50 a true exclusive or else add extra breastplates for the first 50 and not make it accessible to the regular run.
For sure, I think something should make the first 50 unique to the additional 15 or so extra you are planning on making.
Just throwing some ideas out there.

There is no tension, the pictures are good enough to make a choice, the video is just a bonus.

I think if you raise the ES that is fine for me but if you still want to separate the numbering and call one an Ex and one a Reg. Then the reg should not come with the "Exclusive name plate or extra arrows on the dead soldier"??
Thus making the first 50 a true exclusive or else add extra breastplates for the first 50 and not make it accessible to the regular run.
For sure, I think something should make the first 50 unique to the additional 15 or so extra you are planning on making.
Just throwing some ideas out there.

I put a deposit on something that included what you propose to take away so I am against that. Do what you will with the numbers but please don't take away....

Yeah if there's no difference between the first 50 exclusives and the extra few being produced, they might as well all be from one edition size, still a low edition size. Keep it simple.

I put a deposit on something that included what you propose to take away so I am against that. Do what you will with the numbers but please don't take away....

Yea i put a deposit on something with an edition size of 50 not 70? Doesnt sit to well when its reversed huh? Changing after the fact. I think there needs to be something to seperate the two other then the numbers. How about add the special breast plate to the first 50 and the regular doesnt get it.

I think most everyone is telling me the same thing, it's pointless to start a new number. No one is too happy about the new edition #.
I just talked with Arahom and we will raise it to 70 to accommodate our fans.
I know some of you will not agree with our decision and I'm sorry about this we only feel like its only fair and will not decrease the value.

One thing is or sure, we will make no more, for no amount of money, for no reason at all. I'm not going to come back and tell you now we have a pink version. :lol

Yea i put a deposit on something with an edition size of 50 not 70? Doesnt sit to well when its reversed huh? Changing after the fact. I think there needs to be something to seperate the two other then the numbers. How about add the special breast plate to the first 50 and the regular doesnt get it.

We are offering the covers for sale at a later time.
I'll see if we can give shipping free for the new for sale plates/ covers here

I am fine with the way it turned out so you tell me. yay....cuz taking away real physical pieces from something is the same as addding a finite number to a run.

Last edited:

I think most everyone is telling me the same thing, it's pointless to start a new number. No one is too happy about the new edition #.
I just talked with Arahom and we will raise it to 70 to accommodate our fans.
I know some of you will not agree with our decision and I'm sorry about this we only feel like its only fair and will not decrease the value.

One thing is or sure, we will make no more, for no amount of money, for no reason at all. I'm not going to come back and tell you now we have a pink version. :lol

:clap:clap:clap

Thank YOU! Now everyone can start calming down knowing there is nothing we can do now, but pay up and accept our statues in the next couple of months.

I hope Arahom finishes the video tonight and post it up on youtube!

I also want to quickly talk about those angry emails you got from people who didn't know about Battle Medusa coming. Maybe you can work out a way to send emails or private emails or even both to potential and current customers of upcoming products. All potential and current ARH fans should add you to the friend list and will receive these updates simultaneously so some aren't left in the dark once something goes live on sale. I don't remember how I stumbled upon Battle Medusa other than I happen to be there at the right place and the right time.

So there is 70 total now? There is no regular then....is that correct?

I am fine with the way it turned out so you tell me. yay....cuz taking away real physical pieces from something is the same as addding a finite number to a run.

Im fine with it now. Just as long as the edition size isnt opened up anymore for fence sitters such as yourself. :rotfl

Im fine with it now. Just as long as the edition size isnt opened up anymore for fence sitters such as yourself. :rotfl

Or bean counters such as you!:wave The day I saw this I put a deposit on it, that would be yesterday.

Back