New Medicom Gremlins Products

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very tempted by that Gizmo... would love to have him in my collection :rock Just hope he's imported so I can get a better price.

I will buy it.

I also have the Jun Stripe doll, is amazing and very rare:

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

Here are more figures that i have:

P1030756X.jpg

The glass eyes on the Medicom Gizmo prop definitely makes it the best Gizmo all around, even the facial features are more screen accurate than the Jun Planning ones. I really hope the end product is close to the prototype shown here:pray:

They say it's at 230mm which is about 9 inches, I always thought Mogwai are roughly 12 inches, but maybe I'm wrong. The Jun ones are about 8 inches so the Jun Mohawk can display nicely together with the Medicom Gizmo.

So glad there's a company working on these, there's still hope for an affordable Daffy, Lenny, and George!:peace

They say it's at 230mm which is about 9 inches, I always thought Mogwai are roughly 12 inches, but maybe I'm wrong. The Jun ones are about 8 inches so the Jun Mohawk can display nicely together with the Medicom Gizmo.

That would be unfortunate... and would make this a pass if the legendary Medicom scale issues came into play :lol

Although I guess it says it is supposed to be based on a prop; which who is to say what size prop was used as the basis. I'm sure they had different sized props for filming.

But what I'd want is a 1:1 of what they should be in "real life".

Oh why, oh why did I enter this thread?! LOL! May I know when is the release date for the VCD Gizmo and the smaller ones (last pix with Stripe?)

Back