New Medicom Gremlins Products

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap... Amiami had some a couple of weeks ago but they are gone...
HLJ is long sold out...
But they are releasing a Santa version

Medicom-Santa-Gizmo-VCD_1321965485.jpg

Which might be a good alternative if the clothes come off easily...

He is sold out as well, the prices are going crazy on eBay. And not a lot of them on sale. I just bought one for around $395 shipped. Which is by far the cheapest i could find. Can't let this one slip!

Last edited:
This guy definitely blows away my Jun Planning Gizmo..looks great.

He is sold out as well, the prices are going crazy on eBay. And not a lot of them on sale. I just bought one for around $395 shipped. Which is by far the cheapest i could find. Can't let this one slip!

If I could find one for that money shipped I would go for it :(

Here's ours:
5d730a49747b796629045957b88f1655.jpg

I have a feeling these are going to go up in price once they sell out. They are really nice.

Looks wonderful Jack, makes me so pleased I jumped on this seeing your picture :)

Glad I could be of service.:)

The nice thing about this Gizmo is that it doesn't look out of place when displayed with higher end stuff. I can't say that about the other Gizmos we have.

Glad I could be of service.:)

The nice thing about this Gizmo is that it doesn't look out of place when displayed with higher end stuff. I can't say that about the other Gizmos we have.

:lol thanks you certainly have been

I will not really display Giz with my 1/6 stuff, he is going on my bed side table right under the lamp. BRIGHT LIGHT, BRIGHT LIGHT!!! :lol

Back