New Medicom Gremlins Products

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, that one is a 1:1 Gizmo indeed...
I can only imagine if they make Stripe, it would be about $500.00 easily... :monkey2

thanks for the reply. How tall you think a 1:1 gizmo is...10"?

I would buy a 1:1 Stripe of this quality in a heart-beat. I'm still looking for NECA's 1:1 Gremlin...little bastard is tough to find. i came across NECA's 18" version...but i believe the 1:1 is around 28" tall, that one is the Silver Tuna.

I have the Mohawk 1:1 but that thing will probably never leave my collection.

Has anyone picked up the VCD Stripe or Gizmo? I am looking for them, and I'd like to read a review on them. Anyone still give a ____ about Medicom? :lol

Anyone know if the Gizmo has been released yet?

EDIT: just noticed a bunch on Ebay. Anyone have one in hand yet?

Anyone know if the Gizmo has been released yet?

EDIT: just noticed a bunch on Ebay. Anyone have one in hand yet?

Kind of. Bought one for someone for a present for Christmas. I've seen it in the package, but haven't taken it out. It looks nice through the clear plastic on the front. Expensive, but worth the money. I've read that the eyes are moveable too!!!

This thing is great. Highly recommended!! Great poseability, including the eyes (which look great).

Definitely not cheap, but worth the money once you see it in person.

Any idea where to get one of these? there are videos up on Youtube, looks amazing..
I have searched on ebay and there are a few around $400 available, but they are pre-orders, have they been discontinued or something?
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9OSO1tITlQ[/ame]

Last edited:
Back