New Medicom Daft Punk TRON Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At first I wanted these, but once again (incoming medicom hate post) I just cant justify spending 400 for this set. Had this been a re-release of their alive figures or something id be all over, but this jsut feels so bare bones for what you get.

At first I wanted these, but once again (incoming medicom hate post) I just cant justify spending 400 for this set. Had this been a re-release of their alive figures or something id be all over, but this jsut feels so bare bones for what you get.

I definitely know what you mean. I'm having a tough time balancing my intense desire for Daft Punk merchandise with the fact that these just don't look that great for the money.

I have a feeling the figures will win in the end, but if not I might just grab the Kubricks.

The Kubricks are always a great compromise. Just after my Naked Snake this year missing a foot spacer (so he stands lop sided) and the underwhelming qualities of R2D2 and C3PO, I can comfortably stay away from Medicom until they up their game.

Still looking for a source for these....All of my normal Medicom sources don't seem to have these.....weird....Are they a limited release....i mean more limited than normal medicom?

I love Tron, I love Daft Punk, but I love having $400.00 in my wallet more. I would guess that a possible Hot Toys lightcycle might approach a similar price point with a lot more bang for your buck.

Never had a chance to get the HAA version so I'm tempted by these new ones.

They look nice and off also, no light up, maybe GID ?, well not a lot of informations about them :/.

Especially since it's actually cheaper to pay extra shipping to buy them from Japanese sites.

I don't know if they charge customs, though.

Its bad enough they're made by a lousy company but they want $270 (probably highest scenario) a piece? Wow. The most i'd ever pay for the set would be $300-$325. I have no idea who supports this sad excuse company.

Medicom are way over their head here,prices on 1/6 figures have increased over the past few years but HT and enterbay have improved,Medicom have not with their toyish style.

Back