New Medicom Daft Punk TRON Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, medicom figures aren't getting cheaper and they don't do 2-for-1 deals. be prepared to pay up. at least these will be cheaper than trying to get the older Daft Punk figures now.

yeah, medicom figures aren't getting cheaper and they don't do 2-for-1 deals. be prepared to pay up. at least these will be cheaper than trying to get the older Daft Punk figures now.

On the other hand, I think the older set looks MUCH better. But, it's a trade off.

Check it out!!!
From Toy-World!!

FIG-KAI-2258_01.jpg

FIG-KAI-2258_02.jpg

FIG-KAI-2258_03.jpg

Specs... somebody can translate?
:lol

The Game Has Changed.

RAH GUY-MANUEL de HOMEM-CHRISTO (TRON LEGACY Ver.)

価格 19,740円 (税込) 送料別

本商品は2011年4月発売予定商品となります。
ご注文頂きましたお客様には発売開始後よりの
順次発送とさせて頂きます。

原型製作 MOTOR KEN
衣装製作 秋元 みえこ

● 全高約300mm
● TRON LEGACYのサウンドトラックを手掛ける
DAFT PUNKを堂々立体化!
● 布製コスチュームにてジャケット&パンツを
完全再現!
● RAH301改を搭載
● フィギュアスタンド付属!

(C) Disney; Daft Punk(TM) & (C) Daft Arts

And...

FIG-KAI-2259_01.jpg

FIG-KAI-2259_02.jpg

FIG-KAI-2259_03.jpg

The Game Has Changed.

RAH THOMAS BANGALTER (TRON LEGACY Ver.)

価格 19,740円 (税込) 送料別

本商品は2011年4月発売予定商品となります。
ご注文頂きましたお客様には発売開始後よりの
順次発送とさせて頂きます。

原型製作 MOTOR KEN
衣装製作 秋元 みえこ

● 全高約300mm
● TRON LEGACYのサウンドトラックを手掛ける
DAFT PUNKを堂々立体化!
● 布製コスチュームにてジャケット&パンツを
完全再現!
● RAH301改を搭載
● フィギュアスタンド付属!

(C) Disney; Daft Punk(TM) & (C) Daft Arts

I added them to my cart and went through with all the ordering steps up to submit, but it still wouldn't tell me the shipping costs for any of the different shipping methods.

I'm also pumped for the soundtrack. This is the first album I've preordered in YEARS. But that poster was too awesome to pass up.

bummer, looks like the helmets don't light up after all. hopefully, HT will get a crack at these.

I added them to my cart and went through with all the ordering steps up to submit, but it still wouldn't tell me the shipping costs for any of the different shipping methods.
yep, i had the same problem. i'm betting SSC will have them at some point though.
I'm also pumped for the soundtrack. This is the first album I've preordered in YEARS. But that poster was too awesome to pass up.
samesies.

Awesome!!!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/QKp9Noi7Ptc?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/QKp9Noi7Ptc?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

HT won't be doing Daft punk figures,
their TRON figures though, most likely will light up!
well, there goes my smile. personally, i'd rather have HT Daft Punk Icon figures than MJ. now i'm just stuck with over-priced stumpy Medicom toys.

Back