New Marvel PF coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They better not make an Archangel... I have no money to get into this line (even though thor might be tempting)!

If they make Archangel they need to make Apocolypse.. and thats not going to happen.. or hopefully not for a long time!!!!!:monkey3

Classic Apocalypse could very well be a PF:

Xfactorapocfallmutants.jpg

His costuming isn't all armor just portions of it, the design is similar to the Superhero's costuming so what they did for Cap could be done in theory for Apoc in terms of creating cloth to replace the spandex materials not to mention that the tubing would/could be rubber and it'd still classify as "mixed media" the thing is a 1/4 version of Apoc would be enormous...imagine the pricepoint...

Classic Apocalypse could very well be a PF:

Xfactorapocfallmutants.jpg

His costuming isn't all armor just portions of it, the design is similar to the Superhero's costuming so what they did for Cap could be done in theory for Apoc in terms of creating cloth to replace the spandex materials not to mention that the tubing would/could be rubber and it'd still classify as "mixed media" the thing is a 1/4 version of Apoc would be enormous...imagine the pricepoint...

I am sold Mike! Git'er done!

On another note, I love that X Factor logo.

I like your thinking. Those are all great choices.

Thank you! I really want a Deathlok. Heck, do they even make comics of him anymore? I don't know how good the comics were.. I had one issue I think and that was some 15 years ago when I was just a little kid... so I can't remember snot. However, I remembered he had a kickass character design.

Hey, I bought the Lord of Darkness PF on character design alone!

Yes, when it comes to collectibles I am very shallow minded. hehe

Can't this thread be locked since we have a Red Skull one already in full swing? :monkey3

Back